Enough Pie announced a call for Supporting Artists for Phase II of “In Bloom: Awakening Vivian Moultrie Park.” In Phase 1, local artists added botanical works of art to 30 columns located at 1201 King Street (between King Street and Laurel Avenue). This spring, the organization will complete Phase 2 with 17 additional columns between Laurel Ave. and Mt. Pleasant St. by Sunday, May 8th.
If you’re interested in being a Supporting Artist, send 3-5 samples of your artwork along with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, March 8th.
- Enough Pie provides a one-time stipend for art work. They are unable to cover travel expenses
- Enough Pie will provide each Artist with a personalized art supply kit to be returned upon completion of the column
- Reliable transportation will be helpful in transporting your art supplies
- The columns are 8.5 feet tall. You may have to use a ladder to complete your mural. With proper notice, Enough Pie may be able to provide a ladder for you, but it is not guaranteed.
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events9 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview8 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players