Each week in December, the bottle shop will offer 20% off a different wine region. Guests can make their purchases in a variety of ways: through the Swipeby app, by calling the shop (843-990-9449), or by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In addition to these sales, the Exchange also has brought back some regular weekly programming and offers a full food menu on their side patio. This regular programming will continue into 2021.
Regular Weekly Programming:
- Wednesdays, 5 pm to 7 pm – Blind Tastings on side patio
- Fridays, all day – By the glass grower Champagne on side patio
- Saturdays, 3 pm to 5 pm – Live music on side patio
- Every day, 3 pm to 5 pm – Happy hour (both on side patio and to-go specials)
- Week of December 7th: 20% off all Italian Wine
- Week of December 14th: 20% off all Natural Wine
- Week of December 21st: 20% off all Burgundy Wine
- Week of December 28th: 20% off all Champagne and Sparkling Wine
The Exchange will be open regular hours throughout the holiday season except closing at 5 pm on Christmas Eve and closed Christmas Day and closing at 5 pm on New Year’s Eve and closed New Year’s Day. The shop is allowing five customers inside at a time for in-person shopping. Masks and gloves are required; the Exchange provides the gloves.
Charleston County Parks Debuts 5K Trail Race Series
Charleston County Parks today introduced a 5K trail race series that will be held at Caw Caw Interpretive Center, Johns...