Just in time for Memorial Day, all three Taco Boy locations and Wiki Wiki Sandbar will be open for patio and dining room service (by reservation only) and take-out. All restaurants are offering new menus and enforcing strict social distancing measures.
To reduce any wait time, and to further protect the safety and health of customers and employees alike, Taco Boy and Wiki Wiki are launching a reservations-only policy through the dining app, Resy. Diners are encouraged to plan ahead and reserve through Resy, or by calling the restaurant.
All four restaurants have heightened protocol systems on sanitation efforts and will continue to follow the guidelines and directives as established by the CDC, DHEC, and ServSafe. The patio and dining room capacities have been reduced by 50% at all restaurants, and employees are required to wear face masks at all times, and have their health screened before entering the building.
You can see each menu below:
In addition to the a la carte menu items, new cocktail kits, family meals, and party packs to-go are now available at all restaurants, including:
- Taco Boy’s house margarita mix, as well as its “skinny” margarita version complete with limes, salt and a reusable, branded tote bag
- Taco Boy Birthday Pack that includes a traditional Mexican Tres Leches cake with candles, sombreros, maracas, and a candy-stuffed piñata
- Wiki Wiki Sandbar’s Luau Pack with party hats, leis, and grass skirts
- “Froloha” drink kit made of white wine, vermouth, passion fruit, lemon, vanilla frozen to perfection
- Ohana Meals that come with a different entrée each day and two sides
Visit www.tacoboy.net and www.wikiwikisandbar.com for ordering and reservations. Curb side pick-up instructions are posted upon arrival, and delivery is available through Uber Eats. Hours of operation are 11 am to 9 pm for all three Taco Boys and 12 pm to 8 pm for Wiki Wiki Sandbar.
Latina Bazaar Market Announces Several Upcoming Events
Roxana Massie, owner of Roxy Latin Jewels & Fashion, will host several events at Tradesman Brewing Co. in downtown Charleston....