The website compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 29 indicators of retirement-friendliness toward veterans. The data set ranges from job opportunities for veterans to housing affordability to quality of VA hospitals.
Military Retirement in South Carolina (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 6th – Veterans per Capita
- 17th – % of Homeless Veterans
- 28th – Veteran Job Opportunities
- 27th – Housing Affordability
- 1st – % of Veteran-Owned Businesses
- 8th – Number of VA Benefits-Administration Facilities per Number of Veterans
To see the full report, click here.
Memorial SUNday Beachfront Block Party Being Held on Folly Beach this Weekend
Folly Beach’s Pier 101 and BLU Beach Bar & Grill are partnering to host a Memorial Day Weekend block party...