Uber Rewards offers four membership levels: Blue, Gold, Platinum and Diamond, and anyone can sign up to join at no additional cost. Once a rider is in the program, they will start earning one point for every eligible dollar spent on UberPool and Uber Eats orders; two points for UberX, UberXL, and Select; and three points for Black and Black SUV. Once 500 points is earned, the rider will advance from Blue to Gold. At 2,500 points they will advance to Platinum. And at 7,500 points, an advance to Diamond. Earnings periods are six months long and are tied to the date signed up to join the program. When a tier is unlocked, the rider will have that tier for the remaining earnings period, and the next six months.
Once one opts into the program, the rider gets $5 added to their Uber Cash balance for every 500 points earned, regardless of the membership level. Uber Cash balance can be spent on both rides and Uber Eats. Tiered benefits include:
- Gold – Flexible cancellations for those moments when you thought you were ready to go but actually needed more time, you can cancel and rebook an eligible Uber trip within 15 minutes and have the cancellation fee refunded. Gold members also receive priority support that gets them faster response times from experienced support agents across Uber and Uber Eats.
- Platinum – All the benefits that Gold members have, plus two more. You’ll get price protection on a route, letting you lock in lower prices between your two favorite places on UberX, even during traffic or busy times of day to help you better plan. Platinum members also get priority pickups to reduce wait times at most airports, so you can get on your way more quickly.
- Diamond – Gold and Platinum membership benefits in addition to premium support, with dedicated phone support with fast 24/7 response times from our most experienced customer support agents. You’ll also get complimentary surprise upgrades from UberX to premium products like Uber Black at no extra cost, and a special “UberX Diamond” option you’ll see in your app that gives you access to highly-rated drivers. Finally, Diamond members receive no delivery fee on three Uber Eats orders every six months.
You can learn more about Uber Rewards benefits here.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks