Why spend your entire St. Patrick’s Day in just one location, when you could visit several of Charleston’s most fun bars? You can do just that on Saturday, March 16th during the 2nd Annual St Paddy’s Day on King Street Bar Crawl.
- Priority entry to each bar
- Drink specials
- St Paddy’s Day Bar Crawl shirts will be given to the first 400 people that finish the crawl with a completed scorecard
- The first 700 crawlers to check-in will get an event koozie and other swag
- Raffle with prizes
- Giant After Party at the Music Farm from 7pm – 10 pm
- All completed scorecards will be eligible for the prize raffle on Facebook Live on Monday
Tickets to the crawl are required to receive priority entry to participating bars, drink specials, giveaways, and prizes. You can purchase your tickets here.
Recovery Jam Happening This Saturday Featuring Grammy Nominee
The 3rd annual Recovery Jam presented by Crews Subaru will take place this Saturday, December 3rd at the Isle of...