Parcel 32’s new upstairs cocktail lounge, The Parlour, which opened on New Year’s Eve, has announced some new weekly specials that launched this month.
The new offerings include:
- Fried Fish Sandwich Sunday
- During dinner service in the main bar and in The Parlour, get the fried fish sandwich and a glass of wine or a mystery beer for $10
- Every Wednesday (starting Wed., Jan. 23) in The Parlour, enjoy raw oysters shucked to order at the oyster cart from 5 to 10 pm
- $1.50 oysters shucked to order
- ½ dozen for $9 or 1 dozen for $16
The Parlour offers classic libations, as well as wine and beer, food from Chef Shaun Brian, a rotating selection of house-made sweets, weekly live music, and pop-up events.
It is open Tuesday through Sunday from 5 pm to close with happy hour Tuesday through Friday from 5 to 7 pm and late-night dining Fridays and Saturdays from 10 pm to midnight. For more information, plus food and cocktail menus, visit parcel32.com.
Photos credit: Andrew Cebulka
Inaugural CF Bites Event to Benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Press Release Help make CF stand for Cure Found by attending a Halloween themed party filled with dancing and spirits...