Monkey Shoulder, the blended malt Scotch whisky, is bringing The Monkey Mixer, the company’s gigantic, roving cocktail shaker, to the Holy City. The vehicle can be seen at multiple local venues from Saturday, November 3rd to Tuesday, November 6th.
The Monkey Mixer, which can hold up to 2,400 gallons of liquid, resembles a cement truck, complete with rotating drum, or in this case, cocktail shaker, will be in Charleston to serve up the “Mixed Up Monkey” cocktail that is poured directly out of a spout of the truck.
Here’s where you can see the vehicle:
Saturday, November 3rd
- 6 pm to 10 pm – Party at the Parks (Colonial Lake)
Sunday, November 4th
- 2 pm to 5 pm – MUSC Health Stadium for Food Truck Rally (1990 Daniel Island Drive)
- 6 pm to 11 pm – Cocktail Club (479 King Street)
Monday, November 5th
- 2 pm to 4 pm – Park Circle
- 5 pm to 7 pm – The Alley (131 Columbus Street)
Tuesday, November 6th
- 12 pm to 2 pm – Hometeam BBQ Charleston
For more info on Monkey Shoulder, visit their official website.
UPDATE: 3rd Annual Recovery Jam Postponed to December 3rd
UPDATE on 9/29/22 – Due to threats from Hurricane Ian, this event has been postponed to December 3rd. See the...