Bistro A Vin invites the Charleston community to their Bastille Day celebration on Saturday, July 14th. Formally, the French holiday is called La Fête Nationale and it celebrates the beginning of the French Revolution
Bistro A Vin may be the perfect place to enjoy the holiday as the venue is as an authentic, French-owned neighborhood wine bar with a full menu of French classics and wine varietals. Plus, it’s located in the French Quarter neighborhood of downtown Charleston.
The full menu for the July 14th holiday is as follows (the regular food menu will not be available that night):
- Tartines (Platter to share) – 29.00
- Smoked Salmon, herbed cream cheese, dill & red onion
- Shrimp & aioli mayonnaise
- Prosciutto, pesto & parmesan
- Gougères – 5.00
- Torsades Feuilletées(Puff pastry sticks) – 5.00
- Cheeses and Charcuterie platters will be available to order
- Desserts – 8.00
- Crème Brulée
- Tarte Tatin
- Soupe de Champagne & Framboise (signature cocktail) – 11.00
- House Wines – 6/22
- Rosé Bieler Père & Fils, Coteaux d’aix en Provence
- Chardonnay Laroque, Cité de Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Red Cabernet Franc, Laroque, Cité de Carcassonne, Languedoc-Roussillon
The celebrations begin at 4 pm and last until closing time with traditional Bastille Day music playing all night. For more information, please visit www.bistroavin.com.
Second Annual Car Show in Summerville Benefits Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia
The ARK of South Carolina announced that it will be hosting its second annual Car Show on Saturday, March 25th...