The Charleston Greek Festival, the city’s oldest festival, returns this month for its 48th consecutive year. The three-day event will take place at the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church from Friday, May 11th through Sunday, May 13th.
Attendees can expect:
- Greek food (gyro, kebob, mousaka and more! See the full menu here)
- Greek wines and beverages
- Greek music (live bands)
- Folk dance performances
- Cultural exhibits and shops
- Church tours highlighting ecclesiastic history, music, art, and prayer
- Large parking area with continuous shuttle service to festival grounds
The festival’s hours are as follows:
- Friday, 5/11/18: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Saturday, 5/12/18: 11 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, 5/13/18: 12 pm – 6 pm
To see the entire daily schedule, click here.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for seniors and students. Children 12 and under and active military are free. All mothers get free admission on Sunday for Mother’s Day. 10% of all profits will be donated to charity.
For more information on the event, click here.