- Create Multiple Cookbooks, Including Both Public and Private Collections
- Select from the nearly 230,000 recipes already added by RecipeCloud users, import your favorite recipes from around the web, or manually input your own personal recipes. Then, organize your recipes in an unlimited number of themed cookbooks for streamlined management and easy access. Developing recipes for a restaurant or cookbook? (Or simply wouldn’t dream of sharing your grandmother’s recipe for sweet potato pie?) Users can now create private recipes and cookbooks as needed.
- Plan Meals with Drag-and-Drop Ease
- Meal planning has never been easier: select a range of dates and then simply drag and drop recipes from your existing cookbooks to quickly and easily plan meals for the coming week (or month)
- Automatically Generate Smart Shopping Lists
- No more shopping lists scribbled on scrap paper: RecipeCloud now automatically generates shopping lists—with ingredients sorted by aisle—on demand based on individual recipes or meal plans. Add custom items to the list as needed and you’re off!
- Manage Recipes Anywhere, On Any Device
- Want to create your meal plan or shopping list on your laptop or iPad and access it at the store on your phone? No problem: RecipeCloud automatically syncs your recipe collections, meal plans, and shopping lists between the web app and iOS devices. And, with the web app’s smooth responsive design, your RecipeCloud data is right there in your pocket along with any web-connected device, regardless of brand
- Print Recipes, Meal Plans, and Shopping Lists
- Prefer to cook and shop with printed recipes and shopping lists? Use the web app to quickly and easily print recipes, meal plans, and shopping lists.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks