The 2018 High Water Festival, a celebration of music, food, and libations curated by popular local folk duo Shovels & Rope, has revealed the 2018 live music lineup.
Bands scheduled to appear include
- Shovels & Rope
- Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
- Band of Horses
- Brandi Carlile
- Jeff Tweedy
- St. Paul & the Broken Bones
- Shakey Graves
- M. Ward
- Hamilton Leithauser
- Valerie June
- Tank & the Bangas
- Old 97’s
- Nicole Atkins
- Shrimp Records Family Band
- Ian Felice
- The Wild Reeds
- Joshua Hedley
- T. Hardy Morris
The second annual festival will be held on April 21st and 22nd, 2018 at North Charleston’s Riverfront Park.
Ticket options include:
- General Admission
- Access to all stages
- Access to all food and bars (separately priced)
- Prices start at $119.50 plus fees
- Priority entrance lane into the festival
- Premium Main Stage viewing area
- Free Reserved parking near festival grounds
- Exclusive lounge/hang area
- Exclusive restroom trailers
- Access to exclusive bar
- Commemorative gift package
- $324.50 plus fees
All ticket options go on sale Friday at 10 am. For more information, click here. A portion of the proceeds from the event will benefit local non-profits The Green Heart Project, Charleston Waterkeeper, and Water Mission.
The High Water Festival also announced details for three other events that are held in conjunction with the main celebration. Click for details on: Low Tide Social, Pass the Peas, and Oyster Education Classes.
To stay up-to-date on all High Water Festival news, visit the official website here.
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Morgan Serreno East and Marie Carladous
Press Release The City of North Charleston’s Cultural Arts Department is pleased to announce that concurrent solo exhibitions of mixed...