Pitt Street Pharmacy invites the community to help them celebrate their 80th anniversary on Sunday, June 25th from 2 pm – 6 pm in the Old Village of Mt. Pleasant. To mark this historic occasion, Pitt Street will be transformed into an old-time carnival complete with games, balloon animals, face painting and a kissing booth.
The celebration will also feature some modern treats like:
- A jump castle
- A photo booth,
- Snow cones by Pelican Snocones
- Live music from Stephen Darby
- Food trucks
- Roti Rolls and Dashi
- Watermelon served from the back of an old Ford F150 pickup
- “Dunk the pharmacist”
- Owner Kim Richardson suits up for the dunking booth
- One free scoop of delicious Wholly Cow ice cream for each person
Washington “Wattie” Zeigler opened the Pharmacy in 1937 when Pitt Street was Mount Pleasant’s main shopping district.
Life Raft Treats Partnering with Local Businesses for Sundae Social on October 2nd
Life Raft Treats, the local ice cream and sweets business from Cynthia Wong, is partnering with some other Charleston area...