- Dylann Roof sentenced on state charges after guilty pleas in Charleston church shooting (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston police officer fired for domestic violence arrest (ABC News 4).
- Road named in honor of Ariel Morgan, victim in deadly unsolved 2014 shooting (ABC News 4).
- Downtown officer-involved shooting under investigation by SLED (Charleston City Paper).
- Mom of strangled inmate questions how attacks slipped notice (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster hauls in $960,000, setting him up for looming primary battle (Post & Courier).
- ‘We don’t support their efforts.’ Sons of Confederate Veterans not pleased with Secessionists’ Summerville flagging (Post & Courier).
- A year after a fire shuttered Palace Hotel, the bar has reopened (Charleston City Paper).
- Giant pizza slice seller Benny Ravello’s opens on King Street this week (Charleston City Paper).
- 15 Minutes with Jamee Haley (Charleston Mag).
- Fast and French joins growing national trend, eliminates tipping (Charleston City Paper).
- Stolen Boulevard Diner sign returned to Pelican’s SnoBalls (ABC News 4).
- The Indigo Road Brings Charlotte Crew to Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Commonhouse Aleworks will open in Park Circle this fall (Charleston City Paper).
- South Carolina corn set to join national registry (Post & Courier).
- Eat Local Challenge: Spade & Clover’s CSA (Charleston Food Writer).
- Meet the Mastermind Behind the Scenes at Park Pizza Co. and AC’s Brunch (Eater Charleston).
- Fatz Cafe goes South in bid to keep brand afloat (Post & Courier).
- More seafood shoppers gravitating toward freezer case (Post & Courier).
- SC State Hall of Fame Class Includes Emanuel Nine’s Coleman-Singleton (Live 5 News).
- Enjoy a Night at the Brewseum (HCS).
- Despite rain, Darius Rucker keeps promise and puts on free concert at the University of South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- What’s New in Charleston This Spring (Charleston CVB).
- Red Ribbon 5K Run & AIDS Walk Set for September (HCS).
- PURE Theatre to Host “Women & Cohen: A Tribute to Leonard Cohen” (HCS).
- Dr. John headlines first festival at Bowman’s Yonder Field (Charleston City Paper).
- Tipping Point: A romance—and an album—years in the making formally debuted in February. Here, get to know country duo Sally & George (Charleston Mag).
- Kathryn C. Dennis Says Her Custody Arrangement with Thomas Ravenel Has Made Her “Break Down in Tears” (Bravo).
- Gibbes Museum of Art announces its annual street party theme, Food is Art (Charleston City Paper).
- Twiddle Releases Lyric Video Ahead of Pour House Show (HCS).
- RiverDogs to Honor Charleston Icon Tony the Peanut Man (News 2).
- Bank of America Chamber Music Series announces program details (Charleston City Paper).
- Psychic Medium John Edward Appearing in North Charleston (HCS).
- Local Celebrities Help Raise $80,000 for The ARK’s Respite, Support Programs (The Digitel).
- Stacy Huggins Geist steps down as Redux’s Executive Director (Charleston City Paper).
- Dawn Staley and team honored with parade, thousands of fans and new street (ABC News 4).
- College of Charleston freshman basketball player Chevez Goodwin to transfer (Post & Courier).
- RiverDogs win with a walk-off over Augusta GreenJackets (ABC News 4).
- Hitting their stride: No. 5 Clemson Tigers hope to stay hot when Charleston Southern visits Doug Kingsmore Stadium on Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- Attendees chant ‘you lie’ at U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson during Graniteville town hall (Post & Courier).
- Nikki Haley gets booed, heckled at summit hours after taking on Russia at the United Nations (Post & Courier).
- Former College of Charleston fraternity brothers surrender to police (Post & Courier).
- Both sides await judge’s ruling on lawsuit challenging Charleston’s tour guide laws (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Kaye Koonce (HCS).
- Detention center deputy arrested for contraband (ABC News 4).
- County responds to wrongful death suit after toddler died at park (News 2).
- South Carolina employers apply for high-skilled work permits as uncertainty swirls around H-1B program’s future (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Elder James Johnson (HCS).
- Charleston County Mosquito Control aerial operations notification (News 2).
- Fallen Lowcountry firefighter will be honored Wednesday (ABC News 4).
- International African American Museum gets $250,000 gift from Michael Bennett (Post & Courier).
- Few regulations, no insurance required for South Carolina bounce house operators (ABC News 4).
- For one South Carolina family, many memories of one tiny Edisto Island cabin (Post & Courier).
- 20 arrests made after BCSO operation targeting several neighborhoods (ABC News 4).
- Downtown Charleston shops renovate, expand; new ones opening (Post & Courier).
- 2 teenage girls die after falling from Myrtle Beach hotel (Live 5 News).
- Air Force vet’s remains found in suitcase in bizarre case to be laid to be honored at Ft. Jackson (Live 5 News).
- Sears to close Northwoods Mall store (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry crabbers teaming with DNR to protect Diamondback Terrapins (ABC News 4).
- Plans for another hotel in Charleston’s Spring St. area up for review this week (Post & Courier).
- Volvo’s Berkeley County plant progressing on schedule (ABC News 4).
- Man killed in early-morning James Island crash (Live 5 News).
- Float on – How to stay safe on the Lowcountry’s waterways (Post & Courier).
- Driver dies after striking power pole, being pulled from burning car (Live 5 News).
The Alley’s Studio 300 Party Returns in October
The Alley’s annual Studio 300 is back! And this time, they’re doing it up 70’s Halloween style. The entertainment hub’s...
Local artist Kate Ritchie’s First Solo Show Now on Display at Redux
Gibbes Announces October Happenings
Brookgreen Gardens Shares October Happenings
Mt Pleasant Towne Centre to Host 3rd Annual Pink Promenade Catwalk + Cocktails
Taylor Festival Choir and Na Fidleiri Re-Imagined Present “Pathways to Healing,” A Choral Concert Focused on Healing and the Arts
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Members of Pastel Society of SC
- Uncategorized8 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Appreciating Whisky Online Singapore Drinks
- Uncategorized4 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events6 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview6 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized1 year ago
How to Use Instagram For Your Music Career?
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Tips To Get Glowing Skin For Men