Tuesday, April 4th is National Ramen Day and Ms. Rose’s Ramen Night is an appropriate way to celebrate.
Handmade ramen is available at Ms. Rose’s every Tuesday after 4 pm. Tozai sake and specialty themed cocktails are also available.
See the full menu:
HAND MADE RAMEN $8
- Toasted Rye Ramen with a Shoyu Broth served with bean sprouts, pickled daikon and carrots, lime, cilantro, jalapenos, and house made sambal
- ADD ONS:
- Chicken Feet – $1
- House Pork Belly – $3
- House Brisket – $3
- Shrimp – $4
- Mushroom – $1
- Rose’s Kimchi – $1
- Poached Egg – $1
TOZAI SAKE (300 mL bottles, serves 2, chilled)
- “Snow Maiden” – (Unfiltered) Honeydew Aromas, Bright Finish – 14
- “Living Jewel” – (Filtered) Citrus & Asian Pear Aromas, Clean Finish – 14
- Raging Bull – Red Bull Tropical, Jameson, lemon juice, simple syrup & a dash of bitters – $7
- Aviation – House Infused Strawberry & Lemon Gin, Luxardo Maraschino, Crème de Violette, Fresh Lemon – $6
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...