The classes will take place each Monday and Wednesday in April from 6 pm to 7:30 pm at McMahon Park. Pre-registration for the program is not required – participants may simply walk up, sign up, and shape up. All classes will be led by certified O2 Fitness group fitness instructors.
Here’s the schedule:
- April 3 – Les Mills BodyCombat
- Release your inner warrior – high energy martial arts inspired that is totally non-contact. Develop coordination and release stress. Punch and kick your way to fitness. No experience needed.
- April 5 – WERQ
- Wildly addictive cardio dance workout based on the hottest pop and hip hop music.
- April 10 – Les Mills BodyFlow
- Embrace parts of yoga, tai-chi and pilates – a relaxing class that builds strength and improves flexibility.
- April 12 –WERQ
- April 17 – WERQ
- April 19 – HIIT – Interval Training: Muscle-building and fat-burning.
- April 24 – Les Mills BodyCombat
- April 26 – Les Mills BodyFlow
McMahon Park is located at the corner of Rutledge Avenue and Moultrie Street.
ZZ Top Returns to the North Charleston PAC in September
Rock & Roll Hall of Famers ZZ Top will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on September 28th. In 1969,...
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
The Charleston Forum Kicks Off 5th Annual Events this Month
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks