This latest edition of Pecha Kucha will feature “a night of inspiring speakers, culinary topics, and epic flavor.”
The scheduled list of speakers includes:
- Emcee: Chris Winn, Tradesman Brewing Co.
- Germaine Jenkins, Fresh Future Farm
- Shuai Wang + Corrie Wang, Short Grain
- Carrie Morey, Callie’s Charleston Biscuits, Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit
- Tanael Escartin, Palmetto Brewery
- Ellen Bennett, Hedley & Bennett
- Weston Fennell, Limehouse Produce
- Ben Towill, The Fat Radish
- Stephanie Burt, The Southern Fork
Food will be provided by:
- Roti Rolls
- Bac’n Me Crazy,
- Rebel Taqueria
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard
- Allagash Brewing Company
- Tradesman Brewing
- Lo-Fi Brewing
- Chicken Cock Whiskey
- Dixie Southern Vodka
- Bayou Rum
The event starts at 6:30 pm with food and drinks. Speakers will take the stage around 7:30 pm. Tickets are $40 each and be purchased here. The event is for those 21-years-old and older.
The Cedar Room is located at 701 East Bay Street.
Charleston Wine + Food Launches 2023 Schedule on New App
Press Release The Charleston Wine + Food Festival (CHSWF) today announced the 2023 programming via the festival’s app, giving guests...