- Dylann Roof still competent for trial, self-representation; Trial resumes Wednesday (ABC News 4).
- History of complaints before fatal interaction between North Charleston woman, boyfriend (ABC News 4).
- N. Charleston police address questions about response in shooting death (Live 5 News).
- Family: Could North Charleston officers’ handling of domestic violence calls have prevented woman’s death? (Post & Courier).
- Civil rights group to speak out after woman found shot in North Charleston, boyfriend arrested (Live 5 News).
- Child reportedly shot in the leg while riding bicycle in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Report: Intoxicated driver killed passenger in Ashley River Road crash (Post & Courier).
- Opioid abuse continues to grow. So why are South Carolina doctors prescribing more of them? (Post & Courier).
- Thomas Ravenel Takes on Proof in Late Night Rant (Eater Charleston).
- Why Thomas Ravenel lashed out at Proof’s Craig Nelson (Charleston City Paper).
- T-Rav responds to Proof owner Craig Nelson’s take on their 13-year feud (Charleston City Paper).
- After Social Media Rant, Map of “T-Rav-Free Safe Zones” is Created (HCS).
- Dog recovering after being shot in the head (News 2).
- Charleston to see snowflakes this weekend — maybe (Post & Courier).
- Owner of Charleston Beer Works Passed Over the Weekend (Eater Charleston).
- Smells of Porky Goodness Almost Here at Rodney Scott’s BBQ (Eater Charleston).
- Charles Towne Fermentory now open in Avondale (Charleston City Paper).
- Bi-Lo to close Ben Sawyer supermarket in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Timmons Pettigrew Joins Edmund’s Oast as Director of Group Operations (Eater Charleston).
- Stems & Skins now proudly offering tinned fish (Post & Courier).
- Sullivan’s Island polar plunge draws large crowd, donations for Special Olympics (Post & Courier).
- Localpalooza Concert to Benefit Multiple Local Charities (HCS).
- DIY’s “Restoring Charleston” episodes to re-run on Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- The Buckeyes were last shut out in 1993. So what were the Tigers up to back then? (Post & Courier).
- Former Citadel basketball standout Derrick Henry now an MTV star (Post & Courier).
- Tweet says parking fee at PAC is going up, but it’s not that simple (ABC News 4).
- West Ashley robotics team dominates at Lowcountry competitions (ABC News 4).
- Tim Hussey muses on painting, Charleston and contemporary art (Post & Courier).
- Beware of ticket scams for hot games like the National Championship (News 2).
- WYLA is the other hip low-power radio station in town (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina’s pending ethics commission isn’t all that independent, experts say (Post & Courier).
- Bill Peagler denies role in fatal hunting dog shooting (Post & Courier).
- AG: State’s high court should settle lt. governor question (ABC News 4).
- SC residents eligible for in-state tuition at some colleges elsewhere (Post & Courier).
- Charleston is the latest place where Joe Biden says he wants to be reborn (Charleston City Paper).
- Orangeburg County restaurants welcome Sunday alcohol sales (Live 5 News).
- Charleston school board revisits one source of budget woes (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County schools eliminate elementary strings programs (Post & Courier).
- Coroner identifies man killed in North Charleston shooting (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina is the fifth most popular state for new residents (Post & Courier).
- Arrest made in December Lincolnville murder, home invasion (ABC News 4).
- Officials: 975 traffic deaths on South Carolina highway in 2016 (Post & Courier).
- 2nd arrest made in deadly Thanksgiving hit-and-run (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry hospitals welcome first babies of 2017 (Live 5 News).
- Drybar’s King Street location opening later this month (Charleston City Paper).
- Flu cases on the rise in South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- Port site brings $38M; initial details unveiled on new HQ (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Goose Creek CVS robbery suspect had noticeable trait, witnesses say (ABC News 4).
- Summerville hotel lawsuit moves forward (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Benjamin Doyle (HCS).
- Police looking for people who used counterfeit bills at Folly Road businesses (ABC News 4).
- Red Cross assisting Lowcountry family after Hanahan house fire (Live 5 News).
- Crumbling runway repaired on Air Force auxiliary airfield near Orangeburg (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Police make arrest in Norman St. shooting (Live 5 News).
- Hicks column: Hello 2017, good riddance 2016 (Post & Courier).
- Lightning strike reported at Johns Island home (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant police looking for suspect after attempted armed robbery on New Year’s Eve (Live 5 News).
- Authorities investigate robbery at CVS in Goose Creek (News 2).
- Mercedes-Benz Vans expands footprint with $6.77 million North Charleston land purchase (Post & Courier).
- Police: Woman stripped outside barber shop with kids nearby (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Edward Jones (HCS).
- Authorities search for missing trailer (News 2).
- Lost bus on endless road trip finds communities in need of helping hands (ABC News 4).
- Police: Employees robbed while replenishing cash in ATM (Live 5 News).
- Dolphin found stranded on Sullivan’s Island (ABC News 4).
- Teen pedestrian hit by vehicle hospitalized with non-life threatening injuries (News 2).
- Goose Creek couple rings in 2017 with impromptu marriage ceremony, polar plunge (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry children’s store owner explains child furniture safety (News 2).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks