This year’s party will feature a 1920s theme along with bites from local restaurants, an open bar, live music, entertainment, and a silent auction. There are two ticket options available:
- VIP reception runs from 6:30 pm to 8 pm
- Cocktail competition between Republic Garden and Lounge, Stars Restaurant, The Glass Onion, Victor Social Club and Home Team BBQ
- Exclusive entertainment
- Specialty hors d’oeuvres
- Tickets are $100 per person
Main Event Features
- Runs from 8 pm until 11 pm
- Full open bar
- Bites from local restaurant partners including The Boathouse, Fleet Landing, Fuel, and Sesame Burgers and Beer
- Live music from the Two 3 Ways Band
- Silent auction, including a beach house rental and tickets to the 2017 Masters Tournament, the Charleston Wine + Food Festival, the Southeastern Wildlife Exhibition, and Snyder Grand Ball New Year’s Eve.
- Drawing for a chance to win one of two $1,000 Diamonds Direct gift certificates
- A 1920s themed photo booth
- Holiday themed dive show in the Great Ocean Tank
- Tickets are all-inclusive; $80 per ticket, $65 for Aquarium members, couples’ packages available.
For more information or to purchase tickets to Sea Life by Starlight, visit scaquarium.org/slbsl or call (843) 577-FISH (3474).
The Refinery Announces October Event Lineup
The Refinery today announced its lineup of events coming up in October. Located on Charleston’s upper peninsula at 1640 Meeting...