The Charleston Oktoberfest will return to Daniel Island’s MUSC Health Stadium on Sunday, October 2nd from noon until 5 pm. The venue will once again be transformed into a Bavarian-style beer hall during the festivities.
This year’s event will feature:
- Seasonal beer
- Live German music
- Concessions and German food served by Crave
- Bavarian Games
- Brat eating contests, keg barrel races, tug-a-war, and more
- Jump castles
- Face painting
- Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons viewing party (game will be streamed live on the stadium’s 3,000 sq. ft. video board)
- Corn hole
- Balloon artist
- Charleston Fun Park putt-putt
- Giant chess set
- Soccer Shots activity station
- Beer pong tables
Tickets are $15 for adults while kids 12 and under are free. The first 500 patrons through the gate will receive a commemorative Oktoberfest mug. Tickets may be purchased here.
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...