From Monday, August 1st through Friday the 5th, Uber will offer downtown Charleston residents more than just car rides. The company announced that UberTASTE, an on-demand lunch delivery service, will be available from 11 am to 2 pm each day.
- Monday, August 1st: CO
- Rice noodles tossed in house-made Pad Thai and tamarind sauce sautéed with chicken, bean sprouts, egg, carrots, onions, scallions, napa cabbage, and chopped peanuts
- Tuesday, August 2nd: The Glass Onion
- Creole-style chicken and andouille sausage gumbo served with steamed white rice. Served with a hearty side of braised collard greens and homemade cornbread
- Wednesday, August 3rd: Crooked Crown
- Two Salvadoreño-style chorizo tamales stuffed with organic kale, onions, and garlic, wrapped in Crooked Crown’s signature handmade masa and topped with cilantro and verde crema. Served with a side of traditional homemade salsa and fresh vegetable bean salad
- Thursday, August 4th: Artisan Meat Share
- Italian sandwich featuring a selection of house-cured meats, Auricchio provolone, shaved lettuce, onion, tomato, pepper rings, and AMS sauce served on a traditional sub roll. Served with a side of potato salad made with baked red skin potatoes, mayo, mustard, hard boiled egg, green onion, celery, carrots, vinegar, Parmesan, and dill (right)
- Friday, August 5th: Ted’s Butcherblock
- Housemade alligator and pork sausage sandwich served on a freshly baked split roll with whole grain creole mustard on the side. Served with a side of red quinoa with feta cheese and cucumber, along with a summer succotash of local butter beans and corn
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...