- Bodies of missing boaters found in Lake Moultrie (ABC Nwes 4).
- 3 suspects now in custody in deadly Huger shooting (ABC News 4).
- Charleston’s housing inventory predicted to remain tight, driving prices higher (Post & Courier).
- 4 injured in nightclub shooting (ABC News 4).
- Charleston’s night life migrating north (Post & Courier).
- City to run farmers market in West Ashley (ABC News 4).
- Normandy Farm Bakery Shutters Society Street Location (Eater Charleston).
- Cane Rhum Bar & Caribbean Kitchen Sounds Very, Very Close to Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Uber serving up $5 lunches next week (Post & Courier).
- Austin, South Carolina: Beef is King at Lewis Barbecue (TMBBQ).
- Charleston art galleries grapple with alcohol licensing following the Palette and Palate Stroll (Charleston City Paper).
- Tourists swallow higher prices at Martha Lou’s (Post & Courier).
- Leftovers: Tidbits From The Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- Upscale Sports Pub Meeting at Market Unlocked the Doors (Eater Charleston).
- Joseph Jacobson leaves Sweeney’s to lead The Med and The Gibbes Museum’s new cafe (Charleston City Paper).
- Forrest Parker’s dispatch from seed saving conference (Post & Courier).
- New Pizza and Beer Options in West Ashley and Mount Pleasant (Eater Charleston).
- The Glass Onion Toasts “Back to School” at August Charity Tasting (HCS).
- Resy Launches in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Umphrey’s McGee Brings the 2nd Chucktown Ball to Riverfront Park (HCS).
- SC Aquarium’s Shark Week Begins on 8/6 (HCS).
- There’s still time to help family of Olympian Raven Saunders reach Rio (Charleston City Paper).
- The Alley is Once Again Offering Fantasy Football Draft Day Parties (HCS).
- Retelling of Shakespearean Favorite, With Elements of Physical Theatre + Dance (CofC).
- RiverDogs “Knock ‘Em Out of the Park” on Peanut-Free Night (HCS).
- Killer Mike coming to Charleston for Fahamu Pecou’s interSessions (Charleston City Paper).
- Get a Taste of East Nashville at the Charleston Music Hall (HCS).
- Clemson, Deshaun Watson picked by ACC media to repeat 2015 success (Post & Courier).
- The Peach Kings Visit The Vinyl Countdown in August (HCS).
- Daniel Island to get new theater venue, other efforts underway (Post & Courier).
- Grace Joyner and Beach Tiger break 100,000 streams on Spotify with new singles (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Blogger Shares Favorite Fitness Activities (HCS).
- Gaillard jazz campers wrap with big band concert (Post & Courier).
- PSA: North Charleston Coliseum issues parking alert for Tuesday’s DMB show (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston County School Board votes to keep Pattison’s Academy open (ABC News 4).
- Guest Democratic convention columnist Brady Quirk-Garvan: It begins (Post & Courier).
- Local Black Lives Matter organizer arrested at North Charleston City Hall (Charleston City Paper).
- N. Charleston to sell city land after spending millions on police shooting settlement (Post & Courier).
- The push to extend I-526 continues with special meeting (Live 5 News).
- New study finds racial and gender disparity among S.C. judges (Charleston City Paper).
- Online survey seeks public input on plastic bags in Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Donald Trump to address VFW convention in Charlotte (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Pastor Thomas Dixon (HCS).
- New Lane Closures and Traffic Shift Scheduled for Harbor View Road July 24-28 (Charleston County).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Councilman Mike Seekings (HCS).
- Charleston Police Breaking Down Barriers (Post & Courier).
- Proposed Charleston apartment building headed back to BAR; other new buildings up for review (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: State Representative Chip Limehouse (HCS).
- Live 5 Investigates ‘Towing Hotspots’ (Live 5 News).
- A CF Sister: A Local Writer Remembers Two Siblings Lost to Cystic Fibrosis (HCS).
- Citadel Mall Currently Collecting Items for Teachers’ Supply Closet (HCS).
- Neighbors happy to see years of neglect at Goose Creek home getting fixed (ABC News 4).
- Report: Man jumped in Wappoo Creek to avoid arrest (ABC News 4).
- Authorities search for ‘suspect’ in act-of-kindness in Orangeburg County (News 2).
- The Beach Club Set to Open in September (HCS).
- Nominations are now open for North Charleston 20 to Know (Evening Post Events).
- Grapevine: BJ’s Wholesale Club starting work on first South Carolina store (Post & Courier).
- Baby rescued from drowning in family pool by grandfather (News 2).
Events4 mins ago
Laura Jane Grace to Perform at the Charleston Pour House in April
Laura Jane Grace, the Emmy-Nominated artist, author, musician, and activist, will perform at the Charleston Pour House on Sunday, April...
Events2 hours ago
Blu Oyster Sushi + Seafood to Host Next Omakase Dinner on 2/22
Events3 hours ago
February’s Creative Mornings Event will Feature Nordic Cooking’s Louise Rakers
Events4 hours ago
Tom Jones to Perform at the North Charleston PAC in May
Events5 hours ago
Valentine’s Day 2023 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Events8 hours ago
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the State Museum with “Amore Under the Stars”
Events18 hours ago
Cypress Gardens to Host 2nd Annual Screening of “The Notebook” in April