Legendary country music star Dolly Parton will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on Friday, November 18th at 7:30 pm.
Over the course of the singer-songwriter’s illustrious 50-year career, she has:
- won 8 Grammy Awards
- won ten Country Music Association Awards
- sold more than 100 million records worldwide
- achieved 25 RIAA certified gold, platinum, and multi-platinum awards
- had 25 songs reach No. 1 on the Billboard Country charts, a record for a female artists
- had 41 top 10 country albums, a record for any artist
- earned two Academy Award nominations
- been inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame
Parton also also starred in films like 9 to 5, Rhinestone, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, and Steel Magnolias.
Tickets for her North Charleston concert go on sale Friday at 10 am. Click here to purchase.
Blind Tiger Announces 12 Days of Xmas Celebration
Beginning on Friday, December 9th, Blind Tiger will launch their 12 Days of Xmas celebration. The downtown pub with the...