- Neighbors rush to help children, 1 and 6, during Moncks Corner house fire (ABC News 4).
- Student who asked to wear hijab and was denied says she won’t attend Citadel (ABC News 4).
- Haley vetoes bill that keeps teacher evaluations private (ABC News 4).
- Rally in memory of Emanuel AME victims to be held (News 2).
- The Little Match Girl leaves its audience in the dark (Charleston City Paper).
- The opera that almost made me stand up and shout (Charleston City Paper).
- Bonnie couldn’t dampen the opening weekend of Spoleto (Charleston City Paper).
- Colonial Lake reopening celebration during Piccolo Spoleto offers art, history lessons (Post & Courier).
- Bohemian Trio and the dreams of childhood (Charleston City Paper).
- Review: Brandi Carlile rocks TD Arena with musical storytelling (Post & Courier).
- Baby Got Brunch!: Biergarten Going Back to the 90s this June (HCS).
- Harold’s Cabin Launches Dinner Service on Wednesday (HCS).
- #TPBTH Day 32, Meet: Jarrod Daughtry (CHS Food Writer).
- The Granary Hosts the Next Good Catch Dinner (HCS).
- Edmund’s Oast campaigns for Champagne (Post & Courier).
- 8 Fried Chicken Sandwiches To Devour in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Live at the Grove Concert Series Debuts on 6/9 (HCS).
- 7th Annual Southeastern Beard Moustache Championships Photo Gallery (Marie Rodriguez Fotos).
- Emanuel 9 Book Event Scheduled for June 16 (HCS).
- ‘The Things We Carry’ at the Gibbes Museum (Post & Courier).
- The millennials’ new poster boy and ‘Ravenel, party of four’ on episode nine of ‘Southern Charm’ (Post & Courier).
- Confessions of a Southern Charm newbie: Ep 9 (Charleston City Paper).
- First Place RiverDogs Back in a Flash for Three Game Homestand (Charleston RiverDogs).
- SAL All-Star Game Fan Voting Now Open (Charleston RiverDogs).
- After struggles of last season, Gamecocks relishing their return to NCAA regionals (Post & Courier).
- The Southern Baby Show is this Saturday (HCS).
- Charleston’s Shelby Rogers takes French Open court again Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- Neck injury will sideline Gamecocks’ Skai Moore for 2016 football season (Post & Courier).
- Ex-Rep. Bob Inglis rallies GOP to acknowledge climate change, one lawmaker at a time (Post & Courier).
- No injuries following school bus fire on Highway 17 in Awendaw (Live 5 News).
- No tax increase in store for Charleston County residents (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Mount Pleasant Town Councilman Joe Bustos (HCS).
- Extinguishing the ‘West Ashtray’ stigma (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant Waterworks plans to raise rates July 1 (Post & Courier).
- 10 students receive college scholarships in honor of fallen Emanuel AME pastor (Post & Courier).
- Seniors walk to inspire younger students in Charleston Co. schools (Live 5 News).
- Speaker Lucas calls out Senate, Haley on roads bill delays (Post & Courier).
- City of North Charleston and DD2 approves Aquatics Center (News 2).
- Lawmakers reach agreement on ethics reform law creating investigations panel (Post & Courier).
- Grandfather “very sorry” after accidentally picking up wrong grandchild at school (Live 5 News).
- Emanuel AME shooting survivors on South Africa civil rights pilgrimage (Post & Courier).
- Police: No sign of crime at 3rd reported shooting in North Charleston (ABC News 4).
- Prosecutors: Revoke release of mom who drove kids into ocean (Live 5 News).
- Victim in deadly shooting outside N. Charleston hotel identified (Live 5 News).
- Police continue to search for man in connection to Myrtle Beach shooting (News 2).
- Police: Man pointed gun during party, threatened to shoot people (Live 5 News).
- Avian Conservation Center receives $5,000 grant from Wells Fargo (Moultrie News).
- Candlelight vigil to be held for Round O nightclub shooting victim (News 2).
Events3 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...
Events2 days ago
Where the Wild Things Run 5K Run and Walk Set for March 4th at Caw Caw
Charity2 days ago
Carolina Children’s Charity to Host Annual Oyster Roast Benefiting Local Children on 2/23
Events2 days ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening
Events4 days ago
Basic Kitchen Partnering with Tarpon Cellars to Host Wine Lovers Dinner
Events5 days ago
Brookgreen Gardens to Celebrate Black History Month with Programs
Events5 days ago
CofC Interactive Speaker Series to Lead Discussion on Film/TV Career of Arts Management Alumna Emma Rose Isely