- Michael Slager charged with federal civil rights violation, obstruction in Walter Scott shooting (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County School Board upholds decision allowing transgender students to choose bathroom (Post & Courier).
- Mural honoring Emanuel AME victims unveiled (ABC News 4).
- Charleston firefighters to get nearly $1 million in settlement with city (Live 5 News).
- Fight between off-duty Charleston officer and cyclist caught on tape (ABC News 4).
- Police say suspect acted in self defense in North Charleston bar shooting (ABC News 4).
- Tiny earthquake recorded near Summerville, Ladson early Saturday (ABC News 4).
- As one Colucci faces murder charge, another hopes to protect family name with service (ABC News 4).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- Weekend events with the Holy City Sinner (ABC News 4).
- Bay Street Biergartens Hosts “Spice Girls Brunch Party” on Sunday (HCS).
- PBS series Moveable Feast stops by Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- 843 Korean BBQ turns on grills (Post & Courier).
- Fresh Future Farms neighborhood store now open in Chicora-Cherokee (Charleston City Paper).
- Once Upon a Treat opens for business on Saturday (Charleston City Paper).
- Decade of D’Allesandro’s: how a no-frills pizzeria served a new sense of community in Elliottborough (Post & Courier).
- Ultimate Guide to Seafood Restaurants in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Home Team BBQ’s downtown location sports a feather in its cap (Post & Courier).
- Feast on Pit Beef and Pork Rinds at Wise Buck Smoked Meats This Saturday (Eater Charleston).
- Former owner of La Fourchette plans new French restaurant on Bogard (Charleston City Paper).
- Southern Restaurant Pawpaw Moving Into Former Wet Willie’s Space (Eater Charleston).
- Harris Teeter to open in renovated West Ashley shopping center in Fall 2017 (Post & Courier).
- A handful of Charleston chefs have worked for Top Chef host Tom Colicchio (Charleston City Paper).
- Lowcountry Food Bank rolls out mobile kitchen (Post & Courier).
- Go to LoLA for the po’ boys, stay for the crawfish boil (Charleston City Paper).
- Links to home are red and stuffed with beef and rice (Post & Courier).
- Drink Up: Kocak Shines Behind the Bar at McCrady’s (Swig).
- Congress Adds Mexican Martinis in Anticipation of Brunch (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston shrimp has been the everyman luxury for years (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Wine + Food and Veuve Clicquot to Host Street Party (HCS).
- Victor Social Club Ditches the Foie Gras and Goes Cuban (Eater Charleston).
- Find Your Brisket Fix In CHS (Yelp Charleston).
- Beer School Returns to Edmund’s Oast this Summer (HCS).
- Pulled-pork lovers may have a beef with Lewis Barbecue’s new mural (Charleston City Paper).
- The Macintosh to Host a Spring Pig Pickin’ (HCS).
- Charleston Chefs Show Off Steam Buns at Gibbes Street Party (Eater Charleston).
- Old Village Post House to Host Dinner Featuring Tradesman Brewing (HCS).
- Affordabike plans to launch bike-sharing system in downtown Charleston this summer (Post & Courier).
- Sister Hazel’s Hazelnut Hang Weekend is Next Month at the Windjammer (HCS).
- Bishop England boys win record 17th soccer title (Post & Courier).
- The Annotated and Abridged Confessions of a Southern Charm Newbie: Vol. 1 – How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Show (Charleston City Paper).
- Bourbon, besties and Lifetime original movie titles in episode six of Bravo’s ‘Southern Charm’ (Post & Courier)
- Piccolo Spoleto Returns to Nexton on June 4 (HCS).
- Beaufort author Pat Conroy to be celebrated at public memorial event (The State).
- Brad and Jennifer Moranz Announce Summer Variety Show (HCS).
- Radio station issues apology after guest supports Park Circle murder suspect (News 2).
- RiverDogs’ “Run, Forrest, Run” 5K Race Scheduled for 5/21 (HCS).
- The Devil Makes Three to play unreleased music, record live at Charleston show (Post & Courier).
- Senate panel narrowly kills bill outlawing Sharia law defense in courts (Post & Courier).
- Sullivan’s Island looking to limit roadside visitor parking, similar to IOP (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Dot Scott & Rev. Joe Darby (HCS).
- Charleston County to Celebrate National Public Works Week, May 15-21 (Charleston County).
- The Annual Rain Barrel Sale is Underway (Charleston County).
- Bus driver’s act of kindness captured on Instagram (WCBD).
- News 2 I-Team: Unmarked underground power line buries backyard dream (News 2).
- Chicora-Cherokee residents, Palmetto Railways work to lessen new railyard’s impact (Charleston City Paper).
- Civil War cannonball found in the Saluda River (Live 5 News).
- Barbossa the pet python captured after getting loose at Laing Middle School in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Rev. Dr. Betty Deas Clark of Mother Emanuel (HCS).
- #TPBTH Day 16, Meet: Pamela Lesch (CHS Food Writer).
- #TPBTH Day 17, Meet: Drew Harrison (CHS Food Writer).
- #TPBTH Day 18, Meet: Andrea Serrano (CHS Food Writer).
- P&C’s parent company buys Columbia’s longtime alt-weekly (Charleston City Paper).
- Barber accused of pulling gun, saying he ‘does not cut black hair’ (Live 5 News).
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
The High Tide Music Festival will make its Holy City debut on September 25th at North Charleston’s Riverfront Park. The...
Wild Common Announces 3rd Annual Puerto Rican Dinner Series
Nate Bargatze Adds Second Show at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Celebrate Juneteenth and Father’s Day 2021 at the Berkeley County Museum
The Park Cafe to Host “Coffee with the Mayor” on June 23rd
22nd Annual 5K Fun Run to Benefit Area Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia Set for August
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks