- Coroner: Body found near Botany Bay is missing kayaker (Live 5 News).
- Mother still seeking answers nearly 2 years after daughter shot and killed at party (ABC News 4).
- CCSO mourning loss of Deputy Sheriff (Live 5 News).
- Sullied Shem Creek not safe to swim; state challenged to force clean up (Post & Courier).
- Judge keeps legal challenge to Heritage Act alive (Post & Courier).
- The Post and Courier a finalist in reporting, photography for Pulitzer Prize (Post & Courier).
- Tell Your State Senator to say “No” To Profits Over Pets (HCS).
- Charleston Tour Guides get their day in court (News 2).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS)
- Lowcountry Local First helps farmers grow careers (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Restaurant Group Scarecrow & Co. To Open on Ann Street (HCS).
- Town of Mt. Pleasant approves new Saturday morning fish market (Charleston City Paper).
- Puppies for Pints Returns to the Biergaten this Month (HCS).
- Non profit helping farmers connect with buyers gets visit from USDA (Live 5 News).
- Eat Wings for a Cause This Friday at the 5th Annual Wingapalooza (HCS).
- Little Jack’s Tavern Posts Menus Full of Schnitzel Sandwiches, Burgers, and Bar Nuts (Eater Charleston).
- Gratitude for Bill Murray and Biscuits at Harold’s Cabin (Eater Charleston).
- Glass Onion Hosts the Next Good Catch Dinner (HCS).
- Is Shep Rose Ready to Reopen His Charleston Restaurant? (Bravo TV).
- CofC graduates purr-sue cat cafe and wine bar for downtown Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Crust Wood Fired Pizza Hiring for Summerville Store (Eater Charleston).
- Prime rib Mondays at Mash (Post & Courier).
- Roly Poly rolls up sandwich shop in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Spring Fling Pop-Up This Saturday at The Cigar Factory (HCS).
- Dig South gears up for 4th annual conference (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- NEEDTOBREATHE Plays the Volvo Car Stadium in August (HCS).
- Review: Charleston Stage’s Mary Poppins is delightfully agreeable (Charleston City Paper).
- Spirits & Salsa Returns to Striped Pig Distillery Next Month (HCS).
- Celebrate Colonial Lake’s Re-Opening on June 4th (HCS).
- 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Patricia Altschul (Bravo TV).
- Charleston Home & Design Show and Home Tour Return to Daniel Island (HCS).
- Southern Ground Music & Food Festival Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Racially-charged voicemail targeted No. 1 recruit Rashan Gary, who chose Michigan over Clemson (Post & Courier).
- Artist Mary Edna Fraser is trying to save the planet one batik at a time (Post & Courier).
- SC lawmaker says toll road best way to pay for I-526 extension (News 2).
- Sheriff Cannon steps into national encrypted phone debate (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston Announces Commencement Speakers (CofC).
- Summerville’s latest flap: green and gold or blue and black? (Post & Courier).
- Sex-change battle behind bars: Local killer wants the state to help with transformation into a woman (Post & Courier).
- Citadel cadet becomes first amputee to make precision drill platoon (Fox News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Rev. Joe Darby (HCS).
- ‘A Great Day’ for Haley: Political advocacy group raises more than $500,000 (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County to Host Free Community Shredding Event (Charleston County).
- Pro-Ted Cruz slate of GOP convention delegates elected in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Culver Kidd (HCS).
- Fate of school for troubled teens rests with Legislature (Live 5 News).
- Nighttime Lane Closure Sunday April 24 Savannah Highway (US 17) at the intersection of Croghan Landing Drive / Carolina Bay Drive (Charleston County).
- Charleston County libraries seeking executive director (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry officials: Drivers don’t realize dangers of distractions (Post & Courier).
- New icons at Mount Pleasant church tell story of faith (Post & Courier).
- Zika expected to spread to South Carolina amid funding battles (Post & Courier).
- Walterboro Police: 1 killed, 1 wounded in 4 shooting incidents (Live 5 News).
- Despite self-defense claim, man is convicted, gets 40 years in Charleston slaying (Post & Courier).
- Man kills estranged Harleyville wife, himself in front of daughter (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Residents Launch Area’s First Nonprofit Benefiting Children with Arthritis (HCS).
- Shooting reported near James Island apartment complex (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston man accused of molesting pre-teen girl (Post & Courier).
- Expert witness allowed to testify in Sidney Moorer trial (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston police: Shooting victim had gun, cash in car (Post & Courier).
- US Marshals capture man wanted for Mt. Pleasant shooting (Live 5 News).
- New retail building proposed at Ashley Landing in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Motorist, DCSO deputy injured following accident in Summerville (Live 5 News).
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
After the COVID-19 pandemic forced last year’s event to be postponed, the 8th Annual Charleston Beer Week will now be...
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
Julia Deckman Studio Shares Upcoming Exhibition Schedule
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Pet Helper’s 17th Annual Fur Ball, “The Wizard of Paws,” to be Held November 6th
“The Celebrity’s Magician” to Perform at Forte Jazz Lounge
Free Car Seat Checkup Event Scheduled for June 12th in North Charleston
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Resources8 years ago
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks