- Tomorrow, CBS This Morning will feature Cane Rhum Bar & Caribbean Kitchen Chef Paul Yellin. Click here for more information.
- On the 15th of every month, Raising Cane’s Restaurants in Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, and Summerville will host a fundraising event benefiting local nonprofit Camp Happy Days. From 3 pm to 8pm, the restaurants’ customers are asked to drop their receipt into the Camp Happy Days bucket in the restaurant. Raising Cane’s will then donate 15% of the total sales amount from these receipts to Camp Happy Days.
- Stereo 8 is now hosting a weekly Music Industry Night. Every Tuesday, any musicians, DJs, bloggers, journalists, and other music industry professional will get 20% off everything. Get more information here.
- Eli’s Table
– A press release said he plans to revamp the menu by adding creative twists on Lowcountry classics.
- Tristan Catering + Events recently named Sandy Tuk as their the company’s new Director of Sales.
- Limehouse Produce announced the winners of their third annual “Berry Creative” Strawberry Campaign:
- Overall 2016 Winner: Hursey Elementary: Liz Ramirez, lead teacher
- Best Art Work Project: James Simmons Elementary: Jessica Wilson, lead teacher
- Best Recipe Project: St. Andrews Math & Science Elementary: Pritchet Gibbs and Michelle “Mickie” Evans, lead teachers
- Best Hands-On Project: The Green Heart Project: Mitchell Elementary School, Sander Clyde Elementary, Meeting Street Academy, Meeting Street Elementary at Brentwood, and Sullivan’s Island Elementary
- Best Essay/Writing Project: Hunley Park Elementary: Joan Doran, lead teacher
- On Saturday, May 7th and Sunday, May 8th, Crave Kitchen & Cocktails will celebrate Mother’s Day weekend by offering guests brunch or dinner with their family and friends. Brunch service will be from 10am-4pm, while dinner service will begin at 5pm. Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made online at CraveKitchenandCocktails.com or by calling the restaurant at 843-884-1177.
Events15 hours ago
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...
Events17 hours ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening
Events18 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events2 days ago
Basic Kitchen Partnering with Tarpon Cellars to Host Wine Lovers Dinner
Events4 days ago
Brookgreen Gardens to Celebrate Black History Month with Programs
Events4 days ago
CofC Interactive Speaker Series to Lead Discussion on Film/TV Career of Arts Management Alumna Emma Rose Isely
Art4 days ago
The Gibbes Museum of Art to Display Works from the National Museum of Wildlife Art