- Charleston’s Tent City gone, but other homeless encampments remain out of the public eye (Post & Courier).
- Judge to hear arguments on delaying state trial for accused church shooter (Live 5 News).
- Ex-Charleston sailor accused of espionage (Post & Courier).
- Coast Guard suspends search for missing kayaker, switches to recovery mission (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina senators to hold hearing on transgender bill (ABC News 4).
- Horseman rides through Lowcountry to raise hunger awareness (Live 5 News).
- Charleston City Council changes tour guide rules, opponents say it’s not enough (ABC News 4).
- Harold’s Cabin Flings Open the Doors in Secret Saturday Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Little Jack’s Tavern will officially open this Saturday (Charleston City Paper).
- Martha Stewart was all around Charleston this weekend (Eater Charleston).
- Downtown Home Team BBQ Adds To the Late Night Dining Game (Eater Charleston).
- So you want to be a Top Chef extra? Hang on. (Post & Courier).
- Crawfish For Cancer Benefit is this Saturday (HCS).
- Charleston crawling with crawfish (Post & Courier).
- 843 Korean BBQ & Sushi House Opens on April 19 (Eater Charleston).
- Piggy Wiggly parent set to sell properties; lawsuit against it grows (Post & Courier).
- Parlor Deluxe Launches New Spring Menu (HCS).
- Culinary historian Robert Moss debunks drinks myths and legends (Post & Courier).
- McCrady’s Restaurant Celebrates Its 10 Year Anniversary With A Special Dinner In Charleston (The Daily Meal).
- Rec Room’s Anniversary Celebration & PBR Week are Underway (HCS).
- Peep Butcher & Bee’s Shiny New Accessories for the Updated Opening (Eater Charleston).
- Get Your Expertise In Grilled Cheese (Yelp Charleston).
- Spring Fling With Mike Lata, Travis Grimes, Short Grain, and More (Eater Charleston).
- Blue Man Group Returns to the North Charleston PAC in June (HCS).
- South Carolina Stingrays claim South Division crown (Post & Courier).
- “Legends in the South” Baseball Game to Feature Former Braves & Yankees (HCS).
- Former CofC star Andrew Goudelock makes the best inbound pass of 2016 (Charleston City Paper).
- Amid protests, circus elephants performing here this week for last time before retirement (Post & Courier).
- Toad the Wet Sprocket to Perform at the Music Hall this Summer (HCS).
- Confessions of a Southern Charm newbie: Ep 2 (Charleston City Paper).
- SC Aquarium Hosts 10th Conservation Gala in May (HCS).
- Charleston County Hosts 17th Annual Earth Day Festival on April 23 (Charleston County).
- Pop-Up Charleston Hosts Series Finale on 4/30 (HCS).
- Radakovich, Clemson students at odds over proposed football ticket costs (Post & Courier).
- Climb Out of the Darkness this June (HCS).
- Bono calls Lindsey Graham a ‘funny sucker,’ ‘gets s— done’ (Post & Courier).
- Proposal could lower number of children DSS sends to group homes (Post & Courier).
- Summey and Driggers decline invitation to ministry’s rally on racially biased policing (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County to Host Free Community Shredding Event (Charleston County).
- South Carolina high schoolers to be graded on 10-point scale (Live 5 News).
- Dorchester County sheriff defends office against former sheriff, lieutenant (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Andre Bauer (HCS).
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office: 51 arrested during 2-day crime sweep (Post & Courier).
- Riders call for speedy completion of West Ashley bike lane (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston County awarded $2.25 million grant to address jail population, criminal justice reform (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Colleen Condon (HCS).
- IOP hires trapper to cull coyotes but has only caught a possum (Post & Courier).
- Mt. Pleasant Town Council approves 180-day moratorium on apartment developments (News 2).
- Sergeant Jasper mediation declared an ‘impasse’, heads back to court (ABC News 4).
- West Ashley shooting victim had been arrested after North Charleston shootout (Post & Courier).
- Expansion of Charleston’s tech industry creates talent gap (Post & Courier).
- Charleston ranks as pet-friendly travel destination (Post & Courier).
- Protesters happy with changes made to MUSC employee grievance policy (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley County sheriff’s major poses for picture after saving pit bull puppy (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston man charged with distribution of child pornography, other charges (News 2).
- Charleston County’s text-to-911 a success in its first year, says director (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina state parks getting heart defibrillators (Post & Courier).
- Former South Carolina police officer pleads guilty in fatal shooting of black man, gets probation (Post & Courier).
- VIDEO – Police: Drunk driver sideswipes police car on Ravenel Bridge (Live 5 News).
- Local author giving away $40,000 Lowcountry wedding (News 2).
- Weebly makes stop in Charleston with free workshops on website building (Live 5 News).
Events11 mins ago
Holy City Vintage Market Announces HoLiDaY Market, Fashion Show
On Sunday, December 18th, from 11 am to 4 pm, the Holy City Vintage Market (HCVM) will host the HoLiDaY...
Events55 mins ago
Hall Management Group Hosts Multiple Santa-Themed Events
Events1 hour ago
REO Speedwagon Coming to the North Charleston PAC in June 2023
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Christmas and Holiday Events (2022 Edition)
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events11 hours ago
2022 World Cup Watch Parties in Charleston
Events13 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend