- 2016 Best of Charleston Winners Revealed (HCS).
- U.S. News & World Report: Charleston 19th Best Place to Live in U.S. (HCS).
- Two new lawsuits say The Citadel covered up Skip ReVille’s sex abuse (Post & Courier).
- Woman dies after ‘freak accident’ in Summerville (ABC News 4).
- 8 Civil War-era cannonballs found in Holly Hill home (Live 5 News).
- Assistant North Charleston police chief apologizes for Walter Scott shooting at community forum (Post & Courier).
- The Barrel Hosts a Charitable Oyster Roast this Saturday (HCS).
- Sol Uses Kitchen Karma to Benefit the North Charleston Dream Center (HCS).
- New restaurant tries tested King Street formula (Post & Courier).
- Dragon Boat Charleston prepares for world championships (Live 5 News).
- Local coach aims to bring arena football to Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Runners recover for Cooper River Bridge Run (ABC News 4).
- Local program hopes to help musicians pay for health care with live music series (Post & Courier).
- “See Jane Run” 81-year old prepares for 19th Cooper River Bridge Run (News 2).
- You Won’t Believe How Grown Up Kathryn & Thomas’ Daughter Looks Now (Bravo).
- Local Americana acts to play ‘throwback’ concert at Charleston Music Hall (Post & Courier).
- 5th Annual Push-Up & Up Challenge Scheduled for May 14th (HCS).
- Seven ways to make this Lowcountry spring your best yet (Post & Courier).
- ‘First Tee’ uses golf to teach life lessons on, off greens (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Council approves beach cameras, fire department funds (ABC News 4).
- S.C. Supreme Court says domestic violence law discriminates toward same-sex couples, but is unsure of fix (Post & Courier).
- Summey: Not enough road funding, too many hurdles to development (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston city leaders consider aquatic center for Citadel Mall redevelopment (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-ups: Roy Maybank (HCS).
- N. Charleston to consider donating city’s oldest fire station (News 2).
- ‘Tent City’ residents could get temporary housing at jail facility (Live 5 News).
- Man charged for allegedly assaulting 12-year-old (ABC News 4).
- DEA phone scam strikes Lowcountry (News 2).
- Highway 45 in Awendaw closed due to brush fire (ABC News 4).
- I-Team finds Charleston County contractor accepted money for work he never finished (News 2).
- Avery Research Center’s Newsletter Wins Top Award (CofC).
- Man wanted for Orangeburg homicide captured in Philadelphia after 2-week search (ABC News 4).
Events13 hours ago
Charleston Christmas and Holiday Events (2022 Edition)
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Charleston…well as much as it can. It may not feel wintry,...
Charity16 hours ago
Big Brothers Big Sisters to Host BIG Lowcountry Boil on December 3rd
Events17 hours ago
City of Charleston Announces Upcoming Holiday Events
Events17 hours ago
Cougar Night Lights Returns to Cistern Yard For Holiday Season
Events20 hours ago
Greeting Card Competition Winners at the Holiday Festival of Lights
Events22 hours ago
Pink Cactus to Host Tequila Dinner With Tears of Llorona on 11/29
Events23 hours ago
2022 World Cup Watching Parties in Charleston