Two months after releasing a sneak peek of their menu, The Darling Oyster Bar, a King Street restaurant scheduled to open this year, has released their food and bar menus and some other details.
According to the menus:
- The restaurant will be open daily at 4 pm, but no closing time was listed
- Food options include appetizers, salads, entrees, sandwiches, sides, fry baskets, and more
- Food princes range from $4 (oyster shooters, hush puppies) to $27 (3 piece fry basket)
- Drink menu includes beer (draft, can, bottle), wine, cocktails, and draft cocktails
- All cocktails are $8-$9
The restaurant will be located at 513 King Street – the former home of Union Provisions.
“Napoleon Dynamite” & Jon Heder Return to the Charleston Music Hall in January
The Charleston Music Hall announced that the “Napoleon Dynamite – Film & Conversation w/ Jon Heder” event will return to...
Tyler, The Creator Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in March 2022
Charleston Opera Theater to Host A Gala Celebration of Italian Opera on September 18th
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
Friends of the Library to host “Books For Beer” at Holy City Brewing
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters