Today, The James Beard Foundation announced the semi-finalists for their 2016 Restaurant and Chef Award categories and, once again, Charleston was represented.
Here’s a look at the nominees from the Holy City:
- Outstanding Wine Program:
- FIG (Finalist in same category last year)
- Outstanding Service: Charleston Grill (Semifinalist in same category last year).
- Best Chef Southeast:
- Jeremiah Bacon, The Macintosh (Semifinalist in same category last year).
- Kevin Johnson, The Grocery
Chef Sean Brock was once again nominated for Outstanding Chef, but his selection was for Husk in Nashville.
The finalists will be announced on Tuesday, March 15th, with the winners being revealed on Monday, May 2nd. You can view the entire list of semi-finalists here.
Carolina Ice Palace to Host 22nd Annual Ice Show, “Broadway on Ice”
The Carolina Ice Palace (CIP) will present “Broadway on Ice” on Saturday, December 10th at 6 pm and Sunday, December...