Lee Lee’s Hot Kitchen will celebrate the “Year of the Monkey” with a special menu featuring traditional Chinese dishes and customs on Monday, February 8th.
The Chinese New Year menu will include:
- Nien gao (rice cake with pork and spinach)
- Yu (fish)
- Xi xian cai (10 fragrant vegetables: bamboo shoots, pickled ginger, shitake mushrooms, carrots, lily flower stems, pickled cucumber, and soy bean sprouts
- Several signature dishes off the normal menu
- Baijiu (a special Chinese liquor created for the festivities by local distillery Striped Pig)
Lee Lee’s will bring back the popular dancing lion performance (right) from last year and other festive flare.
Reservations are available beginning at 5 pm and are encouraged. All items will be priced and ordered a la carte.
ZZ Top Returns to the North Charleston PAC in September
Rock & Roll Hall of Famers ZZ Top will perform at the North Charleston Coliseum on September 28th. In 1969,...
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
The Charleston Forum Kicks Off 5th Annual Events this Month
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks