YOGAPOP, a festival featuring yoga, live music, and fashion, returns to the Holy City for its sixth go-round on Thursday, December 3rd from 6 pm until 10 pm. The group’s final event of 2015 will be held at the Memminger Auditorium.
“YOGAPOP: JOY” will be a “holiday wonderland filled with laughs, dancing, singing, and of course, yoga.” The event will include:
- Live music from Sunflowers & Sin
- An all-levels yoga class taught by Steven Willard
- Music by DJ Lucas Wade Harris
- Theatre 99’s improv group Hot Pants will perform
- The Yoga Village featuring local artisan vendors, food, and cocktails
Tickets are $25 if purchased in advance or $30 at the door (if available). For more information or to purchase tickets, click here.
This event benefits the Beagle Freedom Project and This Is Noteworthy.
Beagle-mania Sweeps Charleston! Pet Helpers Announces Adoption Event For Rescued Dogs
Pet Helpers will be hosting an adoption event on Saturday, August 20, 2022 for the 18 beagles transferred to its...