- Down in the flood: Historic storm forever transforms the Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Governor: South Carolina moving into widespread recovery phase (ABC News 4).
- While inland areas deal with floodwaters, beaches battle severe erosion from storm (ABC News 4).
- Some Lowcountry residents see positive signs after flooding devastates communities (Post & Courier).
- SCDOT begins clean-up efforts (ABC News 4).
- Floods cost $2.2M in damages in Florence County, preliminary report says (News 2).
- BlueCross donates $1M to flood relief effort in S.C.; BP Foundation gives $50,000 (Post & Courier).
- Residents along Edisto River still wading out flood waters (ABC News 4).
- I-Team: Getting FEMA help after a denial (News 2).
- Williamsburg Co.: FEMA claim number required to receive donated goods (Live 5 News).
- Ashborough neighborhood tears out water damaged property, prepares to rebuild (ABC News 4).
- McClellanville area taking care of first responders, despite lack of flooding emergencies (ABC News 4).
TOP (Non Flood Related) STORIES
- City of North Charleston approves $6.5 million settlement with Walter Scott family (Live 5 News).
- Coroner IDs teen killed in botched Waffle House robbery (ABC News 4).
- 911 calls provide more detail about fatal Waffle House shooting (Post & Courier).
- Attorney: Judge will lift gag order on some items in Charleston Shooting case (ABC News 4).
- Exclusive: Ex-Benghazi investigator alleges SC Rep. Gowdy violated federal law (MSNBC).
- Baby delivered after pregnant woman stabbed to death (News 2).
- Bond denied (Live 5 News).
- Atlanta Chef Ford Fry will open Superica in Cigar Factory in 2016 (Charleston City Paper).
- W. Coast brewer still eyeing Charleston for E. Coast headquarters (Post & Courier).
- Stage Deli co-owner hints at deli future in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- The Review: Spero (HCS).
- Revelry Brewing’s One Year Sausagefest Party is Set for 10/25 (HCS).
- Anson Restaurant Teases a Peek at Its New Bar (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston firm to redevelop Mount Pleasant restaurant sites (Post & Courier).
- Bay Street Biergarten Unveils New Fall Menu Items (HCS).
- Celebratory side of sparkling to shine at DimSumPalooza (Post & Courier).
- ‘Leavey,’ film about military hero starring Kate Mara, to film in Charleston; extras needed (Post & Courier).
- Ticketing Info and Schedule for “Be More Tea” Festival Announced (HCS).
- The Bobby Bones Show’s Raging Idiots Plan Flood Relief Concert (HCS).
- Singer/Songwriter Angie Grenadier, a Charleston native, has released a song dedicated to honor those killed in the Emanuel AME Church shooting (SoundCloud).
- Studio 300 Party Returns to The Alley this November (HCS).
- Local band Nepotism released a music video for the song “Televisions” (YouTube).
- Call for Artists – 5th Annual Mural Competition (Charleston Pour House).
- Gaillard Center opens with ceremony and praise (Post & Courier).
- Nuovo Cinema Italiano Film Festival Back at the Sottile (HCS).
- Dabo Swinney tired of ‘Clemsoning’ talk (News 2).
- Charleston Christmas Special Marks 20th Anniversary this December (HCS).
- Take Steps For Crohn’s & Colitis on 11/1 (HCS).
- Charleston Southern’s Solomon Brown named Big South freshman of the week (Post & Courier).
- Windjammer & Awendaw Green Host Windwood Island Jam Fundraiser (HCS).
- Charleston mayoral campaigns revving up for Election Day (Post & Courier).
- First-ever F&B mayoral candidate forum draws crowd (Post & Courier).
- New campaign highlights lack of legal protection for LGBT couples (Charleston City Paper).
- Hillary Clinton far ahead among S.C. Democrats in latest CNN poll (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Director of Planning Jacob Lindsey (HCS).
- Death row inmate who killed trooper in Berkeley County found dead while awaiting new sentence (Post & Courier).
- Father of Citadel graduate killed on I-26 sues driver, others (Post & Courier).
- Summerville man among 4 indicted on charge of forcing 14-year-old girl into prostitution (ABC News 4).
- Passenger dies, driver charged with DUI after a car crash in Colleton County (Live 5 News).
- Charleston medical tech firm PharmRight on way to raising $2.5M (Post & Courier).
- Charleston deputies to host second faith-based training seminar (Live 5 News).
- Community turns up after tree falls on Holly Hill family’s home (ABC News 4).
- Canadian drug firm moving finance office to Charleston region (Post & Courier).
- GCPD arrests Goose Creek man for child porn (ABC News 4).
Events2 hours ago
Darius Rucker’s Riverfront Revival Returns to North Charleston in October
Three-time GRAMMY Award-winner Darius Rucker and SRE Entertainment today announced the return of the Riverfront Revival music festival to North...
Events22 hours ago
The Charleston Place Announces 2023 Valentine’s Day Offerings
Events23 hours ago
Laura Jane Grace to Perform at the Charleston Pour House in April
Events24 hours ago
Rockabillaque Festival Returning to Park Circle for 10th Anniversary
Events1 day ago
Yappy Hour at Wannamaker County Park Set for March 16th
Events1 day ago
Blu Oyster Sushi + Seafood to Host Next Omakase Dinner on 2/22
Events1 day ago
February’s Creative Mornings Event will Feature Nordic Cooking’s Louise Rakers