Earlier this month, The Indigo Road announced that they intend to open two new concepts this fall. Mercantile and Mash and The Cedar Room are both expected to debut inside the recently renovated Cigar Factory in September.
Here’s what you can expect from each entity:
- A 7,500 square-foot gourmet foods and retail space that will celebrate local and regional vendors and purveyors
- It will have a grab-and-go menu consisting of sandwiches, salads and side items
- Locally-roasted coffee, select wines and craft beers will also be available
- House-cured meats and regional cheeses will be in the charcuterie to-go area.
- They will offer a Butcher’s Box subscription in which customers can pick up hand-selected meats each month
- Freshly baked goods, pastries, pies, cakes and other sweet treats will be made daily
- Located adjacent to Mercantile
- 1,700 square-foot American whiskey bar with a selection of domestic whiskeys and local beers
- Bar food
- Bocce courts
- 1980s arcade games
THE CEDAR ROOM
- Located above Mercantile and Mash
- Event space
- 8,000 square-foot room with wood columns, a red sliding door, hardwood floors, and large windows
- Indoor and outdoor capabilities
- Designed to host weddings, social gatherings, corporate events, family-style, and formal dinners
Beagle-mania Sweeps Charleston! Pet Helpers Announces Adoption Event For Rescued Dogs
Pet Helpers will be hosting an adoption event on Saturday, August 20, 2022 for the 18 beagles transferred to its...