- Hillary Clinton stops in N. Charleston, talks job training and higher education (Live 5 News).
- Presidential candidate Jeb Bush makes stop in the Lowcountry on Thursday (Live 5 News).
- Caitlyn’s story used to raise money for 5-year-old Tyreik Gadsden (Live 5 News).
- Summerville coach John McKissick announces retirement (Post & Courier).
- Second Mt. Pleasant officer saves another man from burning car (ABC News 4).
- BCSO Lt. Will Rogers checked back into hospital (Live 5 News).
- Search is on for suspect in weekend shooting (News 2).
- Ceremony Thursday for nine fallen Charleston firefighters (Post & Courier).
- Late-night committee recommends soft closings, new zoning for bars (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Summey on Slager: “He got mad and made a horrible decision” (ABC News 4).
- Chick’s Fry House opens (Charleston City Paper).
- Home Team BBQ Pitmaster Taylor Garrigan wins Food Network’s Chopped (Live 5 News).
- Wadmalaw Island winery for sale; Firefly relocating (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Boone’s Bar Remains Open After New Investors Swoop In (Eater Charleston).
- Holy City Brewing Flag Day Burger and Beer Fest Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Menkoi Ramen House On a Temporary Shutter (Eater Charleston).
- The June SoCal Block Party is THIS Friday (HCS).
- South Carolina’s favorite fruit arrives early, stays late through summer (Post & Courier).
- Fountain Cafe and BBQ nails a Reuben and serves some promising ‘cue (Charleston City Paper).
- Bring your Dad to the Bay Street Biergarten on Father’s Day for BOGO beers (Facebook).
- Lowcountry ties found in Atlanta Food & Wine Festival’s classes (Post & Courier).
- The ChuckTown BikeDown Goes Down on 6/28 (HCS).
- Brew Cellar serving up food trucks and sushi (Charleston City Paper).
- Cool Off with Tavern & Table’s Summer Cocktail Menu (HCS).
- Summer’s Hot New Spots (Yelp Charleston).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- Charleston app developer to launch review site for restaurant work (Post & Courier).
- “The Comedy Get Down Tour” Hits the Coliseum on 8/14 (HCS).
- Cinebarre’s Outdoor Summer Movie Series Returns for 2015 (HCS).
- Stingrays Blown Out In Game 7, Lose Kelly Cup To Allen (Live 5 News).
- Larry Doby Book to Be Released at The Joe (Charleston RiverDogs).
- A Huge DELUGE is Scheduled for June 20th (HCS).
- 34 West Theater Celebrates First Anniversary Downtown with Musical (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Music Hall Welcomes Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox (HCS).
- Academic Magnet student athlete recovering after brain surgery (News 2).
- One year after his contentious hiring, can College of Charleston President Glenn McConnell win over his critics? (Post & Courier).
- Bernie Sanders’ Sunday night town hall switched to Burke High (Post & Courier).
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich taking trip to South Carolina (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Mt. Pleasant Mayor Linda Page (HCS).
- Video: Sen. Lindsey Graham responds to “bro with no ho” comment (Yahoo).
- House conference committee passes Uber bill (ABC News 4).
- Survey reveals Bi-Lo as preferred site for James Island library (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County Employee Elected as Top Commander of S.C. American Legion (Charleston County).
- SC Senate rejects last-ditch attempt to force roads debate (ABC News 4).
- SC State declares financial emergency to make deep cuts (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Toby Smith (HCS).
- FB post: Suspect and victim in deadly gas station shooting dated same girl (Live 5 News).
- Nash: No evidence to support Combs’ life in danger before shooting Bernard Bailey (ABC News 4).
- Visual gateways to Charleston in for big changes (Post & Courier).
- Coroner: Remains found near Dolphin Cove marina are human (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County deputies searching for man accused of shooting stepfather (Post & Courier).
- Splinter churches refuse offer from national Episcopal church (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Street fights: Emergency crews, drivers joust for space on Charleston-area roads (Post & Courier).
- Dorchester County EMS to cut shifts in half, hire more paramedics due to high call volume (Live 5 News).
- Monday’s temperatures force horse-drawn carriages off streets (ABC News 4).
- Panel: Affordable housing a growing problem in Charleston region (Post & Courier).
- New program hopes to weatherize 80 Charleston area homes in 2 years (Post & Courier).
- Victim identified in fatal shooting at Quick Food Mart on Dorchester Road (Live 5 News).
- Nordstrom Rack plans to open Sept. 3 in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry study: Plastics may decompose more quickly than believed (ABC News 4).
- One man dead after a fatal car crash on Highway 41 (Live 5 News).
- On Monday, June 22, at 7 pm, the Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum will host a free ceremony to dedicate the museum’s Huey Helicopter 66-15005 to the memory of Army Specialist Four Kenneth Plavcan, who was killed in action while onboard the aircraft on Oct. 1, 1968 in the Vietnam War (Patriots Point).
- Man okay after car flips over in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Beaufort County deputy shot while serving drug warrant (ABC News 4).
- Fighting terror, saving lives: Charleston’s CSI provides equipment to protect soldiers from bomb threats (Post & Courier).
- Officials: Man airlifted following jet ski accident in McClellanville (Live 5 News).
- 2 more tenants sign on at Cigar Factory (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston Co. detectives searching for man who forged nearly 50 checks (Live 5 News).
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Isle of Palms crosswalk refurbishing (News 2).
- Tiny Houses in Charleston Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Charleston was chosen as one of The Most Colorful Cities In The World (Conde Nast Traveler).
- Sales tax on aircraft repair parts repealed (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Goose Creek residents living in the heat with broken A/C units (Live 5 News).
- Local summer camp gets kids fired up about learning and adventure (News 2).
- Operation Air Force; USAFA, ROTC cadets visit Joint Base Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- GKN to invest $20M in expansion of Orangeburg operations (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
You Could Win A Trip to Cancun by Winning The Hunt Charleston
Blue Steel Promotions and On Purpose Games By On Purpose Adventures are teaming up to host the biggest scavenger hunt...
NAMI Walks Charleston Kick Off Rally Set for Friday at Home Team BBQ
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Southern Living Announces Debut of “Illumination Charleston” Weekend
Loaded Events Schedule Awaits Visitors To South Carolina’s Hammock Coast This Fall
Happening this August at Brookgreen Gardens
Lowcountry Food Bank’s Walk to Fight Hunger Aims to Raise Funds to Help Food Insecure Lowcountry Neighbors
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview16 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks