The first ever Month of Man (M.o.M) competition is already underway, but there are still plenty of events left for you to enjoy. The month-long celebration of men continues on Monday, May 11th with the Charleston Sports Pub Volley Pong tournament.
The event will take place at the Charleston Sports Pub starting at 6:30 pm. Here are some details:
- Teams of two consisting of M.o.M Members will compete
- Round-robin, double elimination volley pong tournament
- Spectators are allowed
- You will receive the following points:
- Attendance: 250 pts per person
- Competition: 150 pts per person for entering
- Performance (each teammate):
- 1000 pts – 1st
- 750 pts – 2nd
- 500pts – 3rd
- Free for M.o.M Members to compete and spectate
- Food and drink available to purchase
For more information on the event, click here.
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...