Tomorrow (5/4/15), Mellow Mushroom Summerville will host their first beer dinner featuring the Founders Brewing Co. The event starts at 7 pm.
The all-inclusive event will feature four courses with beer pairings. And yes, all beers will be applied to beer club members’ passports!
Here’s a look at the evening’s menu:
- First course
- Homemade cornbread with whipped butter
- Paired with a Founders Pale Ale
- Second course
- Shrimp and Grits with sautéed onions, pepper, pancetta gravy and prawns
- Paired with a Centennial IPA
- Main course
- Prime cut of steak, served with fried onion straws, an assortment of fresh greens, a side of béarnaise sauce
- Portobello mushroom slices optional
- Paired with a Kentucky Bourbon Stout
- Fresh fig, brie, and apple spread
- Paired with a Blushing Monk Imperial Fruit Ale
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...