- President Obama to visit SC Friday (ABC News 4).
- 199 students absent, dozens sent home sick from Berkeley Co. elementary school (Live 5 News).
- Friend, hashtag urge driver in fatal hit-and-run to ‘come clean’ (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Wine and Food Festival kicks off this week (News 2).
- Top Ten Festival Tips (Charleston Wine + Food).
- Don’t miss these Wine + Food fringe events this week (Charleston City Paper).
- How to score a drink mixed by a visiting star during the Festival (Post & Courier).
- For the 5th consecutive year, Halls Chophouse received a Four-Diamond Rating from AAA (AAA).
- The Review: Minero (Charleston Mag).
- Edmund’s Oast has brewed a specialty beer called Rusticus, which will be the Official Beer of the 2015 Charleston Wine + Food Festival. It is a Southern table beer brewed with barley, rye, hops, and blackberry honey.
- Statewide cooking competition kicks off in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- #OnTheRoad: Crust on James Island (The Kitchenista).
- Caviar & Bananas announced Andrea Roskowski is the restaurant’s new head Pastry Chef.
- Edmund’s Hosts Popular Houston Bartender this Saturday (HCS).
- Where to Find Shad Roe Dishes in the Lowcountry (Eater Charleston).
- Vanna White in town to present check to MUSC (Live 5 News).
- Gamecocks’ wise-cracking Spurrier starts Twitter account (ABC News 4).
- Monopoly Here & Now: vote for city on newest edition (News 2).
- Boston to Play the Family Circle Stadium this May (HCS).
- Charleston County Parks to celebrate Customer Appreciation Day with free admission (Live 5 News).
- Ani DiFranco Visits the Music Hall this May (HCS).
- Tomorrow, Charlie T. RiverDog Challenges the Harlem Globetrotters’ Zeus McClurkin to a Game of D-O-G (MILB).
- 24-hour swim going strong as lieutenant raises money for children’s cause (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina coach Dawn Staley apologizes to Kentucky (News 2).
- Comedian Bill Maher To Perform at the PAC this August (HCS).
- Kids’ College and Teen University Summer Camps Schedule (Trident Tech).
- Charleston Pride Announces Dates for Two Events (HCS).
- Senate looks for its own plan for more money for SC roads (ABC News 4).
- Senator Lindsey Graham going to New Hampshire (Post & Courier).
- Senator Tim Scott talks veterans job fair in Charleston (News 2).
- Gov’s office: Haley on jobs trip outside SC, won’t say where (ABC News 4).
- 15 file for candidacy in Berkeley sheriff’s race (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Rep. Wendell Gilliard (HCS).
- Mount Pleasant Finance Committee votes to nearly double pay for mayor, council (Post & Courier).
- DHEC board regroups, launches national search for director (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Common Core replacement standards clear another hurdle (Post & Courier).
- 8 displaced in North Charleston fire (News 2).
- SPD: One injured in Summerville shooting (ABC News 4).
- ‘Project Unicorn’ announcement expected this week (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Studies show high rates of HIV/AIDS cases in SC (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston asking for materials telling city’s history (ABC News 4).
- Oyster Roast raises more than $10,000 for cancer costs (News 2).
- Some say rejuvenating Burke High School will require more than adding Lowcountry Tech Academy, new middle school (Post & Courier).
- Longtime South Carolina journalist John Shurr dies (ABC News 4).
- New pavement, bridge to smooth out West Ashley Greenway (Post & Courier).
- 2 deadly fires claim 3 lives in Kingstree (News 2).
- Future of newspapers is topic of College of Charleston Friends of the Library event (Post & Courier).
- Economic outlook conference features 4 university officials on future of education (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Summerville family fights back after 2-year-old targeted by online trolls (Post & Courier).
- More apartment complexes planned in Charleston area (Post & Courier).
- Police: Man who disappeared Sunday afternoon located (Live 5 News).
- Colleton County substitute teacher charged after classroom video surfaces (Post & Courier).
- New mom battling cancer blogging about fight gains huge audience (ABC News 4).
- Survey: Shippers plan to divert cargo to East Coast ports (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry family hopes baby will inspire others before she is born (News 2).
- Garage doors, cars vandalized in Hickory Hill in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Archaeological dig this week at state historic site (ABC News 4).
- Mixson neighborhood in North Charleston brings on Carolina One New Homes to market and sell single-family homes (Post & Courier).
- Lawmaker: Mercedes Sprinter vans to be built at Lowcountry plant (Live 5 News).
- 3 arrested for defrauding SC jobless benefits agency (ABC News 4).
- Hero SC policeman saves another, this time choking on marijuana, police say (News 2).
- Police: Argument over money leads to stabbing, attempted murder charge (Live 5 News).
- Police Chase Ends on I-385, Suspect ID’d (News 2).
Join NAMI Charleston Area for its 3rd Annual Event NAMIWalks Your Way: A United Day of Hope
Before the pandemic, in any given year, one in five people in the U.S. reported having a mental health condition....
Canadian Jazz Guitarist Jocelyn Gould Coming To Charleston
Warrior Surf Foundation Announces 5th Annual Surfboard Auction & Raffle
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
NAMI Walks Charleston Kick Off Rally Set for Friday at Home Team BBQ
Southern Living Announces Debut of “Illumination Charleston” Weekend
Loaded Events Schedule Awaits Visitors To South Carolina’s Hammock Coast This Fall
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- News1 week ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?