- Driver charged with felony DUI in Stono Bridge fatal hit-and-run (Live 5 News).
- Goose Creek High School assistant principal accused of sexual relationship with student resigns (Post & Courier).
- Report of witness intimidation sparked FBI probe of Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office (Post & Courier).
- “World’s Best” Voting is Open Until Monday – VOTE CHARLESTON (HCS).
- Leon’s Oyster Shop gets permission to pour the hard stuff (Charleston City Paper).
- Unsung Heroes: Meet some of the indispensable people keeping the city’s restaurants afloat (Charleston City Paper).
- Indaco launches brunch next Sunday (Post & Courier).
- Cannon Green has high, low points as it tries to get grounded on Spring Street (Post & Courier).
- After three chefs, Básico finally hits its stride (Charleston City Paper).
- 6th Annual Brewvival Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- The Cocktail Club to Host Beverage Pros (HCS).
- #OnTheRoad: Swig and Swine (The Kitchenista).
- Beer cheese arrives at Leon’s (Post & Courier).
- Local Restaurants Rank High; Special Guests at Edmund’s Oast (Eater Charleston).
- Raskin Around: Frozen shrimp and Sugarpants (Post & Courier).
- Hunting Down Upcoming Barony Tavern’s Brawny Logo (Eater Charleston).
- Which CHSW+FF Chef Do You Want to Meet? (Eater Charleston).
- Citadel mascot bulldog General has died, Charleston military college says (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays tout 13 straight wins (News 2).
- Finale of USC-Clemson series pushed to Monday by weather (Post & Courier).
- Carolina Cup Challenge Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Southern tops High Point 97-93 in triple-OT (ABC News 4).
- Girls Rock Charleston Announce 2015 Summer Camp Dates (HCS).
- Bulldog Challenge Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Riverfront Park Hosts the Navy Reserve’s Centennial Celebration (HCS).
- Get online and vote, or Charleston will not pass Go (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point to Host Battle of Iwo Jima Symposium on 5/5 (HCS).
- Former South Carolina transportation director pleads to lesser charge (Post & Courier).
- NAACP to host Q&A with Charleston County School Board (News 2).
- Will Charleston have a GOP mayoral candidate? (Post & Courier).
- Decade-long project gets final approval in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Mayor ’15: Deerin, Washington could announce soon (Charleston City Paper).
- Google funds iPad program for MUSC Children’s Hospital in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Coroner IDs cyclist killed in North Charleston hit-and-run (Live 5 News).
- Authorities continue search for missing Charleston man (Live 5 News).
- Mother pleads for info in son’s fatal hit-and-run case (ABC News 4).
- SC laws allow many animals illegal in other states (Live 5 News).
- What’s really at stake in the Sgt. Jasper rezoning? (Post & Courier).
- Sgt. Jasper won’t go out with a bang (Post & Courier).
- Southwest adding service to Dallas from Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Medical University of South Carolina plans to build campus in North Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- State director says “no one will lose their job”, after announcement to close North Charleston prison (Live 5 News).
- Indictments: SC father strangled 4 children, beat 1 (News 2).
- Suspect in bloody beating charged with attempted murder (Live 5 News).
- Man charged in hit and run death of DOT worker (ABC News 4).
- Toddler killed by drunk driver, mom spreads kindness (News 2).
- Two more suspects arrested for construction equipment theft on Daniel Island (Live 5 News).
- James Island VFW post gets large mural of the American Flag as a thank-you from a grateful artist (News 2).
- GasBuddy: Gas prices will spike much higher next 2-3 weeks (Post & Courier).
- Two suspects in Georgetown armed robbery arrested (Live 5 News).
- First black Georgetown fire chief remembers his 30 years in service (ABC News 4).
- Police searching for suspect in Game Stop armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Suspect Identified In Deputy-Involved Shooting (News 2).
- Report: Teacher dances with students in ‘provocative’ manner, writes obscene words (Live 5 News).
Events16 mins ago
Jeni’s Invites You to Help Set a World Record by Eating Ice Cream For Breakfast
Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams is planning something really big this Ice Cream for Breakfast Day (yes, it’s a thing) —...
Events2 hours ago
City of Charleston to Host Financial Empowerment Town Hall
Events14 hours ago
Bakari Sellers to Sign Copies of New Children’s Book on February 12th
Events15 hours ago
TEDxCharleston Returns After Two-Year Hiatus
Charity15 hours ago
7th Annual Doughnut Dash Honoring TyWanza Sanders Scheduled for April 23rd
Events17 hours ago
Colour of Music Festival Returns to Charleston from February 2nd to 5th
Events19 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend