Starting at 6 pm tomorrow, downtown restaurant and bar Prohibition will be celebrating its “Swinging First Year.” The one year anniversary party is free to attend and will include live jazz, burlesque performers, swing dance lesson, illusionist acts, and new menu items.
Party-goers can expect the following:
- Music Line–Up
- The V-Tones, She Goes He Goes, Roger Bellow & The Drifting Troubadours, Zandrina Dunning & Family Band and the Funk Dumplings
- Professional dancers will teach the basics of swing dancing and The Charleston.
- Burlesque dancer and model, Evelyn DeVere
- Illusionist Carl Michael
- Full dinner and bar menu will be available
- Guests can expect specials in honor of the one year celebration
- Guest will get a sneak peek of some new cocktails that will launch in a few weeks
For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
2022 World Cup Watch Parties in Charleston
The FIFA World Cup, one of the globe’s biggest sporting events, is now underway in Qatar and many Charlestonians may...