On Wednesday, December 31st, the USS Yorktown will once again be transformed into one of best New Year’s Eve party spots in Charleston. The annual Yorktown Countdown is back for its third year and excitement is already building.
This year’s party will include multiple admission options, live music, and picture-perfect views of the harbor. It all starts at 9 pm.
This year’s headlining musical act is The Breakfast Club, a well-known 80’s tribute band. Also performing is Charleston party band Super Deluxe, and hip hop group High Society. DJs Rehab and Kilgo will also be on board the ship.
Ticketing options include:
- First Aboard (General Admission)
- $100 per person
- All-inclusive full service bar
- Light hors d’oeuvres
- Access to the indoor airplane hangar and outdoor fantail area
- Captain (VIP)
- $150 per person
- Everything mentioned above, plus…
- Access to the Yorktown’s rooftop flight deck (which will be tented and heated)
- A top-shelf all-inclusive bar
- DJ performances
- Large-screen ball drop and more.
The Yorktown Coundown is for patrons 21 years and older.
Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town to Play Credit One Stadium with The Cadillac Three
Country superstars Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town will perform at the newly-renovated Credit One Stadium, formerly the Volvo Car...