- 1 in serious condition after shooting on James Island (ABC News 4).
- Police release surveillance photos from Chuck E Cheese’s shooting (ABC News 4).
- 2 arrested in fatal downtown Charleston shooting (ABC News 4).
- Daytime fatal shooting stuns 911 callers in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Condon says date, venue set for wedding; wait continues for same-sex license (ABC News 4).
- Every Chef in Charleston Showed Up for Charity Last Night (Eater Charleston).
- 82 Queen Introduces New Autumn Menus (HCS).
- Burger chain to open 5 stores, employ 250 in Charleston area (Live 5 News).
- Upcoming 492 Looks to Be the Most Massive Restaurant on the Block (Eater Charleston).
- More oyster shells needed to help stop erosion (Live 5 News).
- Community fix for North Charleston food desert (Post & Courier).
- The Alley Brings Back the Studio 300 Party for its 2nd Anniversary (HCS).
- Southern Ground Festival Day # 1 Photos (HCS).
- Southern Ground Music and Food Festival 2014: Day 2 (WEZL).
- Local musicians to put on memorial concert for young radio personality (Post & Courier).
- Composer Steven Canyon to Perform at the Music Hall (HCS).
- 9th Annual Halloween Howler Bar Crawl (HCS).
- Pulitzer Prize-Winning Reporter To Speak at CofC Tomorrow (HCS).
- 5 Around Town’s top 5 Carolina entertainment stories (Live 5 News).
- Vanity Salon to Host “Girls Night Out” Tomorrow (HCS).
- Clemson gets commitment from quarterback; makes big impression on Fort Dorchester lineman John Simpson (Post & Courier).
- Clemson quarterback Watson will miss a month (ABC News 4).
- Vanderbilt holds off Charleston Southern, 21-20 (ABC News 4).
- Blackbeard’s Cove Presents Halloween-Themed Course (HCS).
- The Citadel defeats Charlotte 63-56, 2OT (ABC News 4).
- Charleston falls to CAA leader Hofstra in five sets (Cistern Yard).
- Mount Pleasant mom Siobhan Andrews Maize, 43, completes “double ironman” triathlon in 29 hours (Post & Courier).
- For Furman’s Bruce Fowler, Saturday’s game will be different kind of visit to USC (Post & Courier).
- Panthers unleash Newton in running game (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant’s Connor Bright hopes to pick up where he left off for Gamecocks (Post & Courier).
- Haley, attorney respond to senator’s demand Charleston judge be removed (ABC News 4).
- Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marriage move (Post & Courier).
- Gubernatorial candidates set to debate Tuesday (ABC News 4).
- Five things to watch for (Post & Courier)
- Hutto, Ravenel meeting in debate for Graham’s seat (News 2).
- Panhandling law change in Charleston spurs growth in begging (Post & Courier).
- Charleston prosecutors challenge use of ‘stand your ground’ law in domestic disputes at home (Post & Courier).
- MUSC Board limits number of protesters in public meeting (Post & Courier).
- Charleston to present West Ashley Development Strategy Monday night (Live 5 News).
- Beach preservation tax referendums planned at Folly, IOP (Post & Courier).
- Dispatch: Units responding to reports of shots fired at Chicora Ave. (Live 5 News).
- Cops: Couple injured after woman uses sword to kick boyfriend out of apartment (Live 5 News).
- Authorities investigate Walgreen’s armed robbery on Johns Island (News 2).
- Dispatch: Units respond to possible home invasion in downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Report: Man complains about cost of smokes, robs store (ABC News 4).
- Man Gets Life In Prison For $22 Greenville Robbery (News 2).
- Cigar Factory being readied for first tenants (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Men traded their shoes for heels to bring awareness to domestic violence (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston to dedicate Fire Museum Exhibit Hall in memory of Jonathan Kennedy (Lowcountry Today).
- Cole inaugurated as MUSC president (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston-area heat breaks record Saturday (Post & Courier).
- MUSC board removes ‘secret ballot’ from bylaws for president, other elections (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- ‘Warm season’ burns now part of contested Lowcountry pine management (Post & Courier).
- Judge dismisses defamation claim in lawsuit against Charleston filed by former firefighter (Post & Courier).
- CofC students dash through Charleston streets, collecting not pounds, but tons of trash (Live 5 News).
- Nonprofit to host date auction Thursday (Post & Courier).
- SC gas prices dip below $3 per gallon (ABC News 4).
- Northern Mount Pleasant residents rally around roundabout (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry to participate in Great Southeast ShakeOut (ABC News 4).
- County breaks ground on Dorchester Co. jail (Live 5 News).
- Frank Abagnale talks of ID theft, says training needed to head off breaches (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- NCFD: 2 displaced after mobile home fire (ABC News 4).
- Former Food Lion center in West Ashley changes hands, could see updates (Post & Courier).
- Kids Exchange of Greater Charleston is back (News 2).
- Citadel to launch entrepreneur competition (Post & Courier).
- Baby Wipes Sold In Carolinas Recalled (News 2).
- SC State steps up security training after shooting (ABC News 4).
- SC officials meet to discuss bikefest security (News 2).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks