This Thursday at 5 pm, King Street hotspot O-Ku will host a special happy hour featuring sake tastings.
The event was scheduled after the restaurant hosted a successful summer tasting that included Midori Roth, a national sake expert. This time around O-Ku will offer five selections from two premium types of sake, Junmai Ginjo and Junmai.
In addition, Chef Thad Stuckey will have appetizers to pair with each sake. The menu includes:
- Gekkeikan Black and Gold Sake with Five Spice Pork Dumplings
- Ozeki Taru Sake with Kanpachi Crudo
- Dewatsuru Nigori Sake with Kabocha Lobster Bisque
- Taruzake “Cask Sake” with Smoked Salmon Nigiri
- Tozai Snow Maiden Sake with Seared Sea Scallop and Uni Butter
For more information visit the Facebook event page.
Local Organizations Partnering for Overdose Awareness Day Event on August 31st
The Charleston County Department of Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Services (DAODAS or the Charleston Center) is partnering with the...