- Charleston tackles tourist management plan, last revised in 1998 (Live 5 News).
- New McCaffrey search yields no new clues (ABC News 4).
- Family continues to hope for closure in Gayle McCaffrey case (Live 5 News).
Investigators confident case will be resolved (Post & Courier).
- Memorial being unveiled to youth executed in SC (ABC News 4).
- Naked man says clothes disappeared while he was swimming (ABC News 4).
- Second Annual Charleston Beer Week Scheduled for September (HCS).
- Canning expert to speak at Southern Season (Post & Courier).
- 4th of July Dinner at Circa 1886 (Link is to a PDF).
- Limehouse Brings Back the Heirloom Tomato Trek (HCS).
- Sheheen calls for state investigation of the VA (ABC News 4).
Sellers ‘disturbed’ by Haley’s veto to lieutenant governor’s office (Post & Courier).
- Richland County DSS leader resigns (ABC News 4).
- Mayor Dad and the Midnight Bed Time (Charleston Grit).
- Fans flood local bars and pubs for World Cup (Live 5 News).
- Duke star teaches kids about living life after basketball (ABC News 4).
Jadeveon Clowney undergoes surgery for sports hernia (Post & Courier).
Take Me Out to the Ball Game, The RiverDogs Ball Game that is! (Charleston Grit).
- City of Charleston providing fun for youth at ‘Friday Night Lights’ (Live 5 News).
Judge, RiverDogs roll past Legends (Post & Courier).
Reef barges may be off target (Post & Courier).
- Florida Georgia Line and Nelly first acts to perform at the Joe in 6 years (ABC News 4).
- Florence woman witnessed husband’s deadly plane crash in Marion County (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant man charged with felony DUI after 2 road workers hit (ABC News 4).
- Army of kites invade Folly Beach to support cancer research (News 2).
- Rapper launches social media movement to stop the violence (Live 5 News).
- Merchants: Budget cut will end Myrtle Beach events (ABC News 4).
- Highway Patrol looking at ways to enforce new texting and driving laws (Live 5 News).
- Summerville High School teen’s cancer death serves as medical lesson (ABC News 4).
- Congaree National Park upgrading trail markings (ABC News 4).
Veterans saddened by lives ‘thrown away’ with Iraq on brink of collapse (Post & Courier).
- Charleston effort helps troops call home with old phones (ABC News 4).
- $14.5m proposal for public transportation upgrade (News 2).
- This Week in #CHS Tweets (Charleston Grit).
- AGRO group invests $8M to upgrade Piggly Wiggly distribution center (ABC News 4).
- American LaFrance auction a success for county (ABC News 4).
- Board approves new educator evaluation system (ABC News 4).
- Teenager wanted for fatal downtown Charleston stabbing (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston man sentenced to 20 years for drug crimes (ABC News 4).
$8M medical office building planned in Summerville (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Ridgeland man convicted of setting fire to girlfriend’s apartment (ABC News 4).
Charleston Moves picks new director (Post & Courier).
- Santee Cooper OKs $642M bond sale (ABC News 4).
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...