Chef Marc Collins and company will partner with the local brewer for the four-course event. Here’s a look at the expected menu:
- Montreal Veal Burger – Toasted Brioche, Mandarin Orange “Ketchup”, Pickled Okra, Lamb Pancetta, Steak Fry
- Paired with Ashley Farmouse Ale – A dry Belgian-style saison
- “Shrimp n’ Grits” – Corn Crusted Shrimp, Holy Trinity Succotash, Pea Shoots, Coconut Custard Sauce
- Paired with Belgain Golden Ale
- Coq à la Bière – Ashley Farms Chicken Breast, Basil Bamboo Rice, Wild Mushrooms, Grapefruit Glacage, Cipollini Onions, Baby Carrots
- Paired with Folly’s Pride Bitter Blonde Session Ale
- Glazed Carolina Gold Rice Donut Holes – Local Berry Coulis, Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Paired with London 2014, India Porter
Tickets are $55 per person, plus 20% gratuity and 10.5% tax. Reservations are required. For more information, click here.
Inaugural Holy City Homegrown Festival Featuring Local Musicians, Beer, and Bourbon Set for July 16th
On Saturday, July 6th, Holy City Brewing will host the inaugural Holy City “Homegrown” Beer Festival presented by the brewery,...