Multiple Holy City restaurants and bars are raising money this month for the MUSC Children’s Hospital. Each entity will donate a dollar from each purchase of a designated dish or drink to the hospital.
Here’s the list of each option:
- The Alley – Classic Caucasian Cocktail.
- The Alley’s Home Team Kitchen – Cuban Sandwich.
- The Cocktail Club – A bowl of Bacon Fat Spiced Popcorn.
- Home Team BBQ (Sullivan’s Island) – Smoked Pork Enchilada.
- Home Team BBQ (West Ashley) – Smoked Pork and Pimento Cheese Melt.
- Indaco – Octopus Pizza.
- Wild Wing Cafe (all 3 locations) – Bourbon Apple Ginger Cocktail or Chargrilled Chicken Salad.
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...