The College of Charleston will celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the Gettysburg Address with a panel discussion on November 11th. The presentation will take place in Alumni Hall starting at 4 pm.
The Panel Members will include:
- Congressman James E. Clyburn – Assistant Democratic Leader in the 113th Congress and the No. 3 Democrat in the House.
- Vernon Burton, Ph.D. – Professor of History and the Director of the Clemson Cyberinstitute.
- Brian McGee, Ph.D. – Chief of staff and senior vice president for executive administration in the College of Charleston’s Office of the President.
Following panelist remarks, audience members will have the opportunity to participate in a brief question and answer session.
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks