- Chief: Officer-involved shooting started with window tint stop (ABC News 4).
- Anti-Semitic, anti-black flyers circulating Summerville neighborhood (Live 5 News).
- IOP beachgoers watch turtle hatchlings emerge from nests (ABC News 4).
- Report: South Carolina ranks 7th in U.S. for obesity (Post & Courier).
- Local woman hopeful for texting ban after niece’s death (Live 5 News).
- Oyster Bar to Join Upper Upper King Street? [Updated] (Eater Charleston).
Wine geek alert: riesling wine dinner at McCrady’s (Charleston City Paper).
- Riley giving city employees 2 hours off to take kids to school (Live 5 News).
- Slideshow: Summerville & Walterboro flooding (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Welcomes Biergarten of the Future (Eater Charleston).
- South Carolina hardens cyber-security focus (Post & Courier).
Hey, Bill Murray, crash this guy’s party! (Charleston City Paper).
- Free Adoptions at the Charleston Animal Society.
- Curtains Up on “Dinner and a Show” Promotion at Tristan (Post & Courier).
- Camp Happy Days gets much needed boost from CCSO (ABC News 4).
Colbert-Busch to Campaign for Marlon Kimpson (North Charleston Patch).
- Study: Children born to lower-income parents in South have less chance of getting ahead financially (Post & Courier).
Charleston Co. Jobless Rate Falls to 6.5 Percent (Charleston Patch).
- Operating revenues, earnings up at SC ports (ABC News 4).
- Who Let the Dogs Out? Wiener Dog Race! (Low Country Dog).
- 91-year-old pilot brings history to life at Patriots Point (News 2).
- Boaters needed for coastal cleanup Saturday (News 2).
- Komen kicks off Race for the Cure fundraiser (ABC News 4).
- Charleston School of Law co-founder Edward Westbrook says school should be converted to a nonprofit, not sold to an out-of-state corporation (Post & Courier).
- Deputies trying to ID man who stole $1300 in cigarettes (ABC News 4).
- Trident offers PAD screenings in September (ABC News 4).
- CCSD adapts to an increase of Spanish-speaking students (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School bus routes and schedules (News 2).
- Parents gather to discuss new school option in Berkeley (ABC News 4).
- Cross Trojans playing to remember defensive coordinator (ABC News 4).
- Your Neighbors: Visiting Cypress Gardens (ABC News 4).
- Shark sighting on Sullivan’s Island (News 2).
- Joint Base Charleston to hold security exercises this week (ABC News 4).
- Grant sends Charleston Marina project into fast motion (Post & Courier).
- Report: Little girl tells mom’s boyfriend teen ‘touched’ her (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County Neighborhood thankful after News 2 helped clear an eyesore (News 2).
- Attention local photographers: DHEC wants you! (ABC News 4).
- Myrtle Beach man accused of sexually assaulting woman at downtown home (Live 5 News).
- Bail status uncertain after latest arrest of man with long criminal record (Post & Courier).
- Seminars offered to help owners of heirs property (Post & Courier).
Is Graze Mount Pleasant’s Top Restaurant? (Mount Pleasant Patch).
Is FIG Charleston’s Best Restaurant? Yelp.com Reviewers Say So (Charleston Patch).
Single Tickets for the North Charleston POPS! 2022-2023 Season Go On Sale Monday, August 22nd
Single tickets for the North Charleston POPS! 2022-2023 season shows will go on sale at 10 am on Monday, August...