- Oklahoma governor declines to sign warrant to extradite Dusten Brown to South Carolina to face charge in Veronica case (Post & Courier).
- Coroner identifies woman fatally shot near Tanger Outlets (Live 5 News).
- Kimpson, Washington move into runoff for District 42 seat (ABC News 4).
- CPD: Driver damages historical marker downtown (ABC News 4).
- Nancy Latham and daughter on CNN (WCBD).
Brock brings Cook It Raw to Bowens Island (Charleston City Paper).
- ‘Frat bro with keg stand experience’ needed for Reckless filming (Live 5 News).
Getting to the bottom of The Real World rumors (Charleston City Paper).
- Stranded boaters saved by kiteboarder off Sullivan’s Island (Live 5 News).
- Land around Angel Oak looks to remain undeveloped (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant Council passes first reading of texting ban (Live 5 News).
- A month after grisly slaying outside Dorchester County nightclub, questions and pain remain (Post & Courier).
- Sheriff’s office investigating ‘disgruntled former employee’s’ claim (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry Local First to open co-working space in Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- New rule to catch a taxi in the Market area starts Friday (Live 5 News).
- Former Patriots linebacker joins Fort D’s coaching staff (ABC News 4).
Who will be Charleston’s best beer garden? (Charleston City Paper).
- Santee Cooper offers $1.3B in bonds (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- What if Nikki Haley runs for president in 2016? (Charleston City Paper).
- Cops: Thief quickly apprehended after stealing police bike equipped with GPS (Live 5 News).
Police Accept Applications for Citizens Police Academy (Mount Pleasant Patch).
- RCB secures $8.4M to buy, renovate Radisson Hotel (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Summerville mobile home destroyed in early morning fire (ABC News 4).
- Parking spaces irk handicapped on Folly Beach (Live 5 News).
- Man accused of stabbing wife pleads down to manslaughter (ABC News 4).
- Construction continues on Market Street drainage project, expect delays (Live 5 News).
- More than 700 knobs to report for duty at Citadel Saturday (ABC News 4).
- Report: Caretaker goes on shopping spree with dead woman’s credit card (Live 5 News).
- New charter school to open in Charleston County this fall, two more coming August 2014 (Post & Courier).
- Summerville council revives Palmetto Park-Weatherstone connecting street (Post & Courier).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks